Looking after neighbor’s place

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

kontzakje

Looking after neighbor’s place

Post by kontzakje »

Our neighbors asked us to look after their place while they are on a three week trip. This sounds interesting because the lady of the house, 33 and good looking, mostly wears boots. She has leather ankle booties and lots of knee high boots. If she wears sneakers it would only be Converse Hi-top or eXtra-Hi. I have never seen her walk on any pumps, but he does have some flip-flops.

Last weekend they had a birthday with a few guests. Once I saw one of the guests go to the bathroom I asked if there’s another bathroom “because I had to go too”. No patience... I could use the one in the master bedroom. This is when I saw a bunch of boots laying around and decided to take some pictures for you guys. Next week is when the caretaking starts, consider this a heads up.

Are there any boots that you see in the picture that you think you need attention? Maybe a close-up picture? I guess you can consider the Converse X-hi to be boots as well :) I mean; ankle boots are not real boots, but shoes that are about ankle high. Still most people consider ‘em boots.
Last edited by kontzakje on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
converselover110

Re: Looking after neighbor’s place

Post by converselover110 »

The chucks would be an instant must for me . Meanwhile the chunky heeled boots in the 3rd pic (next to the damaged pair) seem hot.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

please go with the leather boots...
and i wsih you could give a report about the smell inside...grade for each boot or shoe, from 1 to 10 :D
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

some nice boots there man give the beige ones a good seeing to
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Would love to see the knee high boots get lots of cum and maybe some from the drawers.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Good good all of those brown n beige boots need hard cock, and as another poster said, detailed scent and flavor descriptions if possible. This is gonna be so much funn...
Agazzel

Post by Agazzel »

As far as I can tell, they all seem quite interesting ... so I would appreciate if you take as much pictures as possible! :D
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Would love to see if you can wear those converse xhis
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

All the knee high leather boots need tending to, plus we need to see all the ankle boots! Can’t wait!!
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

I want to see better her uggs, i love it