My friend's boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Tx_heel_lvr

My friend's boots

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

My friend has a fans page. She sent me a pic of her boots. I told her I love the black high heel boots. Plus she vid of her after a shower rubbing lotion on her feet. Those sexy high arches. She plans to post them up soon. Just lucky I get the sneak preview. Can't wait to borrow them boots. I will share a couple of pics.

https://onlyfans.com/u99175287
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
snakeeyes

Re: My friend's boots

Post by snakeeyes »

does she do bootjob videos?
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmmh hot brown boots
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

aw man some sexy boots, and she looks hot too.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’d happily cum inside her brown boots!
marxman

Post by marxman »

Does your friend know about your fetish? I'd say so considering that she sent you a picture.
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

marxman wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:11 am Does your friend know about your fetish? I'd say so considering that she sent you a picture.

Yes she knows about my fetish. She asked me to help her out with her new page. She has known about my fetish but she is barely getting into the fetish. She has sent me pics of her feet, her wearing heels, & other shoes. The video of Mz. Lee's feet had my heart pounding.
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

snakeeyes wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:47 am does she do bootjob videos?
She is barely getting into the fetish. She has a collection of heels & shoes. I have always love her pretty toes & sexy high arches. Even when she wears flats or sandals. Those high arches have my attention.
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

Atlas wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:31 pm I’d happily cum inside her brown boots!
Can't wait to borrow a pair of Mz. Lee's shoes again & leave her some juice to walk around in. :D