Wifes work docs

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Net King

Re: Wifes work docs

Post by Net King »

JJ Black wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:27 am Another chance to lick clean the soles of my wife's filthy work boots today. Been about a week since I last cleaned them, and since this time she even left them at work one night. I asked where and she said hidden them in the ladies toilets before changing to trainers to come home. Fuckin sexy to think they spent the night in the bogs!!
I would not dare ask my partner where any of her shoes were (I gave her a pair of blue Vans with gummy surrounds and she loves wearing them - I love seeing her wear them but avoid reacting to them)! So she seems to be quite used to your undue interest in her Docs. It must be a matter of time before you receive a boot job with those ugly soles. It all came together with my partner and I when the occasion was right and she gave me a shoe job with tennies with rough herringbone patterned soles.
govnishko

Post by govnishko »

Any updates?
Net King

Post by Net King »

govnishko wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:31 pm Any updates?
Perhaps she has decided 'enough is enough'.
MegaFetishlover

Post by MegaFetishlover »

Does she still have the leonores and are you still concidering yo make a post about them? :)
Net King

Post by Net King »

JJ Black wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:27 am Another chance to lick clean the soles of my wife's filthy work boots today. Been about a week since I last cleaned them, and since this time she even left them at work one night. I asked where and she said hidden them in the ladies toilets before changing to trainers to come home. Fuckin sexy to think they spent the night in the bogs!!

Gave them a good clean today so they're all ready for her for tomorrow morning! Finished off by cumming all over the sole of one of them - give her summat to walk off.
Has she figure what you are up to yet? She knows you have a 'thing' about her boots so why not get on your hands and knees and have a good close look at them!