Wifes work docs

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MegaFetishlover

Re: Wifes work docs

Post by MegaFetishlover »

How about the winter docs? Have you had a session with them? :)
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

JJ Black wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:37 am Yeah still enjoying them when I can. Problem is getting time with them - she's either at home, or wearing them at work! Will post more when I can.
Maybe you should confess your attraction to them to the wife. Unless she's a total bitch, she'd probably love to tease you with her boots while she's wearing them. Every woman I've been intimate with for the last 40 years has known about my boot fetish, and if they couldn't handle it, they stopped being my GF. Hell, when I got married (big mistake) my bride wore silver thigh high Wild Pair boots on our honeymoon.
Net King

Post by Net King »

boot.perv wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:22 pm
JJ Black wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:37 am Yeah still enjoying them when I can. Problem is getting time with them - she's either at home, or wearing them at work! Will post more when I can.
Maybe you should confess your attraction to them to the wife. Unless she's a total bitch, she'd probably love to tease you with her boots while she's wearing them. Every woman I've been intimate with for the last 40 years has known about my boot fetish, and if they couldn't handle it, they stopped being my GF. Hell, when I got married (big mistake) my bride wore silver thigh high Wild Pair boots on our honeymoon.
My partner knew I had a sneaker fetish. One day she was sitting down and was wearing canvas tennies that drove me crazy. I sat on the floor and she started preening me. I then starting rubbing her around the ankles. She must have been turned on as she then dug the heels of her tennies in between my legs. It all went 'downhill' from there. Perhaps one day those Docs might find themselves in a similar position.
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

My wife knows all about my fetish, and she indulges me wearing them for my pleasure including during sex. The only aspect she doesn't know about is that I lick the soles, because that would disgust her, and quite understandably - because it is fucking disgusting!!

These work boots hold a mystery for me, and that's why I am so attracted to them. With her other boots I'm normally with her when she's wearing them, so I see what she steps on and in. With these, I've no idea! She puts them on at 0745 every morning and they're on her feet till 1800. She works as a delivery driver for a car parts company, so she's driving a van from a depot to lots of garages, all day. This involves going in to a lot of dirty places, with filth all over the floor, and even the van she drives is shared by many others. I know that she uses the toilet at some of these places, and I fantasise about her sat on the bog with her knickers around her ankles, and one of these boots on either side of the toilet!!

I don't often get much time with them because she's either wearing them at work, or we're together - but she's gone away for two nights with a friend, so they're all mine! I tend not to cum on or in them, as I'm normally licking them to death when I cum all over myself, and I cum so hard! These are just some "playing" pics from this morning, but I will take more. For those who wonder if I get sick licking soles, I never have - and I've been doing it for 30 years! Just try not to swallow, use mouthwash afterwards and brush your tongue. Easy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

why don't you cum on them?
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

snakeeyes wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:50 pm why don't you cum on them?
I will, but I'm normally having such a good time that I don't care where the cum goes!!
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

MegaFetishlover wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:18 pm How about the winter docs? Have you had a session with them? :)
They are black Leonore Docs. I might do a separate post on them - this is about her work boots.
Net King

Post by Net King »

JJ Black wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:30 pm My wife knows all about my fetish, and she indulges me wearing them for my pleasure including during sex. The only aspect she doesn't know about is that I lick the soles, because that would disgust her, and quite understandably - because it is fucking disgusting!!
I agree and would not do similar! If I was in your position I would love her to caress my tip with those lovely rough soles until it explodes all over those soles. A practical problem is because the boots would be a bit heavy it could be hard work on her part. As one man's meat is another man's poison I would quite understand if it is not your thing. In my situation, we have never found ordinary sex particularly enjoyable, so she accepts giving sneaker/ shoe jobs as the next best thing even though she does not really like doing it.
These work boots hold a mystery for me, and that's why I am so attracted to them.
This is what makes the fetish even more enjoyable.
MegaFetishlover

Post by MegaFetishlover »

JJ Black wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:01 pm
MegaFetishlover wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:18 pm How about the winter docs? Have you had a session with them? :)
They are black Leonore Docs. I might do a separate post on them - this is about her work boots.
Would love to see if you do a separate post :D Black too? That’s sweet. Had a thing for them because my ex used to wear them. Glad to hear that others have them too and would love to see some fun :)
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

Another chance to lick clean the soles of my wife's filthy work boots today. Been about a week since I last cleaned them, and since this time she even left them at work one night. I asked where and she said hidden them in the ladies toilets before changing to trainers to come home. Fuckin sexy to think they spent the night in the bogs!!

Gave them a good clean today so they're all ready for her for tomorrow morning! Finished off by cumming all over the sole of one of them - give her summat to walk off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.