First boot I fucked

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

SexySarah55Plus

Re: First boot I fucked

Post by SexySarah55Plus »

I've been fucking these boots all weekend!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

👀🙈
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

Again the same mature neighbour ? :)
BootPhucker

Post by BootPhucker »

I have a pair of them I bought at a thrift store. They’re the best.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

those are some realllly sexy leather boots, i love the patch area of the quilted style
Leatherbootsforlife

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

That’s a beautiful pair of boots😍
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

My aunts rain boots…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

This are mine first boots I bought for mine GF than )15-yrs ago), also the pair I fuck frequently, without knowing of her.

Still have them somewhere in a box.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

I don't have the first pair I've ever fucked available, because that was my neighbor's boots that she used to leave in the basement. They were tan leather booties with chains and straps and cowgirl heels. That was almost 40 years ago.

This is the second pair of boots I bought for my late ex-wife, back in 1990. They are silver and made of genuine leather, a pull-on style from The Wild Pair with a 4" heel in size 5.5 US. The ex had short legs so these came up to mid thigh on her. I convinced her to go boot shopping with me just after the wedding, so we'd have them available for the honeymoon. At the hotel, she decided to call her sister while wearing these boots, and she was giving me a blow job while talking on the phone. We were going to go hiking and boating in the Ozark Mountains for a week, but it rained almost the whole week. I didn't mind, she wore these around the cabin in her underwear, and we fucked and sucked most of the week.

As you can see they're beat to hell. There's a hole in the front of one boot, the heel tip is gone, and there's lots of scratches from all the wild sex and bootjobs.
silver3.jpg
silver2.jpg
silver1.jpg
Here's the third pair of boots I've fucked. We also got these at The Wild Pair in the early 1990s. They're made out of black genuine leather, they have a belt and strap decoration at the thigh, and sport a 4" heel. These were the ex's go-to fuck boots, and damn they're hot. Great for fucking, bootjobs, etc. She used to jack me off onto them quite a few times. This might be TMI, but she gave me a BJ wearing these, and kept sucking my cock after I'd already cum and made me piss all over her. Yes, men can have squirting orgasms too, in case you didn't know.

After the divorce, she left these boots behind, and I managed to scoop them up before anybody could find them.
black3.jpg
black1.jpg
black.jpg
Yep, I'm a dirty old man. Don't let your daughter wear boots to my house!