First time with mine wife.

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Maximmm

Re: First time with mine wife.

Post by Maximmm »

Love the boots !
Aixueman555

Post by Aixueman555 »

That is fucking good!! Make me so hard as well!
Lexxxi

Post by Lexxxi »

This is so hot, keep them coming
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

We both were horny,
So she put on her daily boots and give me a hot bootjob.

The result was not bad. ;)
4 (Large).jpg
6 (Large).jpg
7 (Large).jpg
10 (Large).jpg
11 (Large).jpg
13 (Large).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Awesome!
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

mmm those leather boots are nice and a very nice cum load
tenaciousPT

Post by tenaciousPT »

I like how there's a development going on. Your wife initially isn't into the boot kink now she digging into it like a fetish has awaken inside of her :twisted:
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

alexcia wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:56 am Yesterday, I was horny and needed to eject mine cum somewhere.
Soo, I took her new boots, opened the zipper and gave them a nice shoot on the in-and outside.

7 (Large).jpg8 (Large).jpg9 (Large).jpg10 (Large).jpg
Can you please get more cum loads on these. I would blow so much on those if I had a chance to. You're lucky to watch her in those boots and cover them.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

tenaciousPT wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:53 pm I like how there's a development going on. Your wife initially isn't into the boot kink now she digging into it like a fetish has awaken inside of her :twisted:
This is how it's always gone for me. I've never met a woman who already had a boot fetish. Although my last GF already loved to wear boots and owned quite a few pairs, she was clueless about the boot fetish until I explained.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

boot.perv wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:09 am
tenaciousPT wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:53 pm I like how there's a development going on. Your wife initially isn't into the boot kink now she digging into it like a fetish has awaken inside of her :twisted:
This is how it's always gone for me. I've never met a woman who already had a boot fetish. Although my last GF already loved to wear boots and owned quite a few pairs, she was clueless about the boot fetish until I explained.
Thats true,
she always want to try something new, starts with cum on boots, than, its was ok to let it dry, next, a load on the inside.....