First time with mine wife.

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

alexcia

Re: First time with mine wife.

Post by alexcia »

Slider6 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:26 pm Wow I love her boots and the shots are great but the last pics with her in nylons drives me wild
Will try do it again when she wear them.
Agazzel wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:45 pm holy crap your wife is amazing! and those boots are hot! :D
Thanks.
Mydirtyhobby99 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:53 am Wow great and Thanks to your Wife! How old is she? Can you make Photos only from the Boots? Thanks a lot
Thanks, she is 35.
Just took 2 pics from them but already night, will try it later to get some better pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

lovely boots ur wife looks hot
Mydirtyhobby99

Post by Mydirtyhobby99 »

Thank you, ok great. Pics from Inside would be Nice too 😍
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

alexcia wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:07 pm Today she went out for shopping when she was wearing the boots.
I didn't expected that, but I said noting.
Specially, that I didn't clean them. (Just checked and they are some dry stains on it.)
woow the second and third photo got me interested so much... as i see her pantyhose through the ripped parts of her jeans... she has sexy legs... i am sure her boots smelled fantastic after she returned home... how about the smell, and how about her feet ? thanks for the share
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Absolutely love them
Maleo101

Post by Maleo101 »

A great pair of boots to fuck. Nice platform and buckles, and good cum shot. Sexy going in public with stained boots, I’d fuck those dirty boots really hard!
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Mydirtyhobby99 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:41 am Thank you, ok great. Pics from Inside would be Nice too 😍
No problem.
29 (Large).jpg
30 (Large).jpg
Maleo101 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:31 pm A great pair of boots to fuck. Nice platform and buckles, and good cum shot. Sexy going in public with stained boots, I’d fuck those dirty boots really hard!
They are just simple boots, but so hot when she wear them.
wizardoz wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:35 pm woow the second and third photo got me interested so much... as i see her pantyhose through the ripped parts of her jeans... she has sexy legs... i am sure her boots smelled fantastic after she returned home... how about the smell, and how about her feet ? thanks for the share
The smell is ok, no so strong.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

While I was taking pics from the inside.
I couldn't endure it, and give them a small load inside.
Mydirtyhobby99

Post by Mydirtyhobby99 »

Oh wow Nice load and Pics! 😍 Thank you
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

Simple boots? WOW i love them so much!!! and youre wife looks so sexy in them and jeans