RE: Snails and Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

RidingBootsCB

RE: Snails and Boots

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Hi all, I keep having this fantasy of me standing in a large tub in my designer over knee leather boots and Jodhpurs unable to move and then a large amount of snails are poured into the tub and in time they start to crawl all over my gourgous boots, gradually up my tall boot shafts and then at the top of my boots some decide to drop down into my boots!!!!!! Very weird I know but I keep having this thought, one was even with my peep toe thigh high leather boots on!!! I think it's like a depowering fantasy :idea: Can you let me know what you think of have I lost the plot finally???! :roll:
RidingBootsCB

Re: RE: Snails and Boots

Post by RidingBootsCB »

I think it's because my tall boots are there for protection and the thought of loads of snails crawling all over them and slimming them it's like they are taking over my precious boots, the weight of all the snails climbing my tall boot shafts would actually also make the shafts of the boots drop a little as well!!!!! Watching them get closer and closer to the top would blow my mind! Right I need help now!!
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Hi Tumor, please can you use any if these images for the snails please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Or these pictures :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

One more :)
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Snail loving my precious boots this morning!!
mi13ke

Post by mi13ke »

I would put some different slime on those boots and toes!!
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »

I second that. Id leave some nice trails on those!
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Me too
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Stepping on the snails and making a big mess on your soles and smearing crushed snails all over your boots would be sexy too.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops: