Wife as booted headmistress

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Bootalicious

Wife as booted headmistress

Post by Bootalicious »

My wife (gf at the time) gave me an out of this world boots session (with whips and leather gloves for good measure) a number of years ago, dressed as a strict headmistress in tight grey dress with blouse and fine vintage leather gloves, everything topped off with her favourite Aldo Monnie boots (those boots are kind of famous among her admirers), and I had a very exciting time under her command, forced to fuck her boots, behind whipped, spanked with gloved hands, examined, exposed, teased, being stepped on by her boots, and having my todger kicked and squashed while I was trapped in the cockboard (if you have not tried a cockboard, please do). She also has this technique of using our bullwhip to ensare my cock and balls as a package (she calls it her "pulling whip" by making a slip-noose that tightens as she pulls harder, which is a crazy beautiful trapped feeling to have. Despite the tight noose, she pulled a big wad of cum out of me when the milking moment arrived. As always, her sexy strict style brought out the maximum in me. Isn't there something amazing about having your deepest, innermost fantasies realized by a woman, down to almost exact detail? In my case, i discovered that bootjob leathersessions such as the kinds she gave me were a cure for my case of persistent low-grade depression. The dopamine rush from having your fantasies realized literally blew my depression out of the water. It was the Russians who determined that a whipping performed by a pretty girl could cure depression faster and more permanently than any assortment of drugs currently available, so there is truth to it. Anyhow, we don't get to play much lately due to a 5 year old human-monkey hybrid we produced taking up all available energy, but I hope that we play again some day. I hope you enjoy these images. If desired, I will post more of same session, should popular demand call for it.

Images are snapshots from my Fetlife profile, a bit low res, but will find the originals some place on my hard drive soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heeler1969

Re: Wife as booted headmistress

Post by Heeler1969 »

very nice!!!!
tristan139

Post by tristan139 »

Wow! I used to love your videos and I'd long wondered where you had gone. Glad to see you are still together and happy!
Bootman331

Post by Bootman331 »

I really miss your videos and hope to see you back playing again, ysave is still the best on the internet
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

love the boots this woman is very sexy fab job
rotherwood

Post by rotherwood »

Great images and thanks for sharing. Love to see all that you have.
goneyou

Post by goneyou »

love love love your work or art it should be a called .. more please
wondermanww

Post by wondermanww »

more please!!!
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

What great fun! :)
Had a cockboard-session with a highheeled booted women recently too. Such great pleasure ;)
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
hiram33

Post by hiram33 »

I have been following you and you’re beautiful girlfriend/wife for many years and have missed your playtime probably as much as you 😆
I hope normal services resume soon.