stolen boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bmaclovesboots

Re: stolen boots

Post by bmaclovesboots »

Yes I have stole many pairs of boots when I was younger going thru my moms closet I came across her knee high leather boots and they turned me on so much I took them out the box started smelling them licking them and rubbing them all over my cock jerking off and shooting cum all over them then I put them back and everytime I had the house to myself after that I would cum all over them The first pair of boots I ended up stealing were my Aunt Debbies she came over a few times wearing them so one time when she had them on she was sitting in our recliner with her legs crossed and I was on the couch so turned turned on by them I couldnt keep my eyes off of her and she knew it so she asked if I could come help her with an app on her phone so I kneel down in front of her and push my cock up against her boots using my hands to feel on them and rub them up n down so she can feel my rock hard dick while helping her so that night I went and stayed at her house where I think she purposely left her boots next to the couch I was sleeping on for the night until the next morning when she asked if I seen where she took off her new boots last night knowing I would cum all in them so she could put them up with a huge smile saying it and made sure I seen her put them in the closet before leaving for work so after she left I knew I was gonna take her boots with me when I went home THE 2nd pair of boots I stole were my buddys moms black knee high leather boots I seen on the basement stairs one day his room was upstairs so when I left nobody else was there so it was my chance had to be super quiet and sneaky getting them to the car where I only made it around the block and had to park so I could play with those boots the 3rd pair i stole was my ex gf moms super sexy black knee high leather boots I only seen once on thanksgiving when she wore them and had me so horny for them that night when she took them off she left them by the dining room table so during the night I went to the bathroom and snuck in there to play with those boots and shoot a huge load on them and when I woke up next morning she had put them away so one day me and my girl were there alone and she hopped in the shower and I went searching for her moms boots and found them in her bottom drawer and took them and put them in my trunk and then 2 weeks later her mom was bitching her boots were gone and blamed my girls friends for it so I now had 3 different pair of boots I stole and got to fuck whenever I wanted the 4th pair were my brothers gf at the time she wore them one night and caught me taking pics of her wearing them so that night we partied and she ended up taking them off and I think she left them in the middle of the living room on purpose where I was gonna sleep knowing id leave her a present when she put them back on the next morning cuz that next day she asked me if I had fun last night and wanted to do it again tonight with a wink cuz shes wearing her party boots again there tons of fun and she really wants for me to cum so we partied again that night but she needed to go home she couldnt stay n wanted me to give her a ride so i got her out to the car n as I go to drive off shes like WAIT!!! I dont have my purse or boots can you go grab em for me so Of course I did come back get in the car hand her the purse and try handing her boots over to her but she says no I want you to hold em for me till we get there I want you to do what you did last night with them but I wanna watch and help you this time so I pulled my cock out and started rubbing her boots on my dick getting it instantly hard and started driving then she reached over grabbed the boots and started teasing my dick with em n jerking me off telling me to find somewhere to pull over so she can make me cum so I pulled into Walmart and tell her be a good lil whore and make daddy explode inside your boots and she starts doing all kinds of different stuff and makes me cum so fucking hard all inside of her sexy knee high leather boots and then I drop her off and she left the boots in my car and I stole them and never gave em back
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Very very nice
justplandave

Post by justplandave »

nice job any pics?
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

i have stolen many boots over the years, from friends girlfriends and working in neighbours house stole a few pairs. spunked the shit out of them, left some back well cummed and also pissed on just to ;eave my mark on them. many happy times :lol:
justplandave

Post by justplandave »

sweet
heelbandit

Post by heelbandit »

I have bought many pairs as "gifts" then returned them when the person wanted something different. I would have loved to see the women trying them on in the store.
stranell

Post by stranell »

The topic of stealing or rather borowing isnt unfamiliat to me ! As a teenager I took every oppertunity when I joined my parents visiting a relative to do so. Still remember the exitements !) The first stealing was way back in the early eighties. Visiting a friend. We were playing on the attick and went down for a visit to go tp toilet. Whilst descending the stairs my eyes caught in a quick glance a pair of black leather gloves laying solemnly on a shelf. When returning I grabbed tgem out of there and hide m in my pockets.... At home I watched my treasure.... A rather worn but sexy pair of black kid leather gloves. Unlined and with a lovely smell of skin and sweat..... I wondered what my friends mother used tgem for)) They fitted percectly because by that time I hand still small hands.... Now and then I took m and while looming at them in a mirror in our toilet I had exiting moments.....always a load came out of me.....only my touching them. A year later or so my mom discovered them in my room. When returning home from school one day I got a shock: my mother used them to make dolls shoes and I found them, cutted in half with fingers of in her sewing room.... I stayed upset for a long time....
stranell

Post by stranell »

The topic of stealing or rather borowing isnt unfamiliat to me ! As a teenager I took every oppertunity when I joined my parents visiting a relative to do so. Still remember the exitements !) The first stealing was way back in the early eighties. Visiting a friend. We were playing on the attick and went down for a visit to go tp toilet. Whilst descending the stairs my eyes caught in a quick glance a pair of black leather gloves laying solemnly on a shelf. When returning I grabbed tgem out of there and hide m in my pockets.... At home I watched my treasure.... A rather worn but sexy pair of black kid leather gloves. Unlined and with a lovely smell of skin and sweat..... I wondered what my friends mother used tgem for)) They fitted percectly because by that time I hand still small hands.... Now and then I took m and while looming at them in a mirror in our toilet I had exiting moments.....always a load came out of me.....only my touching them. A year later or so my mom discovered them in my room. When returning home from school one day I got a shock: my mother used them to make dolls shoes and I found them, cutted in half with fingers of in her sewing room.... I stayed upset for a long time....
shoesprayer

Post by shoesprayer »

I never stole boots and kept them, but when I was in school some of the sports teams shared a general locker room area, with seperate male and female changing rooms. Needless to say I would sneak in, find the sexiest pair of boots, give them a quick loading in the bathroom, then slip them back like they were never gone. I would never keep them though as I know boots can be quite expensive and it felt very wrong to me.
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I was lucky that my father was a shoe repairman. There I had the opportunity to fuck all the boots and clogs that her clients wore to repair. I would fuck them and run on them, but I never stayed with any of them. Later I had the opportunity to enter the house of a co-worker who had some boots and some clogs that drove me crazy. When she took them to the office it made me hard and I had to go to the bathroom to masturbate. So when I had the opportunity, I went to her house and stole several pairs from her, which I still have, several times, not all at once. I fucked them many times and I had a great time fucking the boots through which I had spilled so much milk. I also remember that my first boot was stolen from a neighbor, the older sister of a friend. One day I saw her on the floor of her house and I didn't think about it, I took her and took her home