stolen boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Slider6

Re: stolen boots

Post by Slider6 »

Hot wei
marxman

Post by marxman »

I've seriously considered that before.

A few months ago, I was on a walk through a neighborhood forest trail when I saw a stroller off to the side. I went off the trail and took a look; I found a pair of western boots.

There were two main reasons why I didn't take them: I had no way of carrying them home hidden from view and I was not sure if those were cowgirl boots. If I could be sure that they were cowgirl boots and had maybe even a shopping bag, I would have risked it.
D2

Post by D2 »

colon wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:05 am mas que un robo fue un prestamo con inteligencia ...

hoy en día es mi amante y le pedí que se pusiera las botas y así fue , ya hare un tema referido a eso ... saludos
Great story. I love the first boots. They look so sexy on her legs. Thanks.
colon

Post by colon »

D2 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:35 am
colon wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:05 am mas que un robo fue un prestamo con inteligencia ...

hoy en día es mi amante y le pedí que se pusiera las botas y así fue , ya hare un tema referido a eso ... saludos
Great story. I love the first boots. They look so sexy on her legs. Thanks.
gracias amigohttps://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=81961
reno54

Post by reno54 »

50-yrs ago or so, was in the service. For lunch would go to the base bowling alley. Noticed that 2 days a week the officers wives bowling league was there. I sat in the spectator seats to watch for a little while and noticed 2 pairs of high-heeled boots laying on the floor beside me.one was a light brown and the other was like a taupe. I snatched both pair and hid them under my bulky field jacket, and walked put with them. Great smell of leather, sweat, and perfume! Many loads were blasted!!
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

I used to steal my moms boots all the time and hide them in my room. I usually kept them there for a few days cumming in them before swapping them for another pair
justplandave

Post by justplandave »

mmm nice , i use to wear my moms boots as a teen.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Same with you both
D2

Post by D2 »

Not exactly stolen, more borrowed without permission...

A few years ago my wife and I agreed to check on a neighbor's dog because the family was away until late in the evening. The daughter had a pair of slutty granny boots that my wife "borrowed" and wore all day. We had a lot of fun with them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billbob6111

Post by billbob6111 »

i took a pair of my cuz beth boots years back still have them. size 10. i would wear them for hours
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.