stolen boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

crap25

Re: stolen boots

Post by crap25 »

Yes i stole the boots from a neighbour girl and i did cum and pee on/in the boots some time later a gave them to my gf (now ex) she did where them and she did not know of the cumstaines etc when we broke i capt the boots (attached some pics of the boots and girls)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stranell

Post by stranell »

Wonderfull story and picx !.... Exciting... You have more photo's ? And did the girl suspect ?
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

crap25 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:57 am Yes i stole the boots from a neighbour girl and i did cum and pee on/in the boots some time later a gave them to my gf (now ex) she did where them and she did not know of the cumstaines etc when we broke i capt the boots (attached some pics of the boots and girls)
your ex is so hot.... any more photos with or about her ?
crap25

Post by crap25 »

stranell wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:48 am Wonderfull story and picx !.... Exciting... You have more photo's ? And did the girl suspect ?
No she didnt 😃
crap25

Post by crap25 »

wizardoz wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:05 pm
crap25 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:57 am Yes i stole the boots from a neighbour girl and i did cum and pee on/in the boots some time later a gave them to my gf (now ex) she did where them and she did not know of the cumstaines etc when we broke i capt the boots (attached some pics of the boots and girls)
The first pic is not my ex but the girl from who i stole the boots
The other pics are my ex with the stoken boots and she never now it 😀 and yes have couple mire pics of my ex
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

crap25 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:12 pm
wizardoz wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:05 pm
The first pic is not my ex but the girl from who i stole the boots
The other pics are my ex with the stoken boots and she never now it 😀 and yes have couple mire pics of my ex
yes my friend, i am talking about the lady in 2-3 photos :) 1st is just a standart lady, but the other lady, she is curvy and special :) if i write you from DM, can we talk about her ?
justplandave

Post by justplandave »

please post a few pics
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

billbob6111 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:36 pm i took a pair of my cuz beth boots years back still have them. size 10. i would wear them for hours
I love them
marxman

Post by marxman »

Just a few days ago, I actually came across a singular discarded boot while I was on a bike ride. Luckily I had was wearing a backpack, so when nobody was looking, I stuffed it inside my bag and took off.

Then when I got back, I decided to inspect the boot. It was a size 37 Ugg-type boot, Chinese brand of some sort beginning with an X. Then I decided that it wasn't worth hauling home since it was badly damaged and damp from spending at least one day in the grass. I wouldn't have been surprised if there was mold on it, so I disposed of it just to be safe.
justplandave

Post by justplandave »

pics?