Does getting a bootjob hurt

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

shomp

Re: Does getting a bootjob hurt

Post by shomp »

Feels so good rite after she wears them
job for a cowboy

Post by job for a cowboy »

It really depends on the boots involved and the skills of the lady doing it. I highly recommend wedge boots. They cover more areas of your cock. :P
wild_child

Post by wild_child »

Agreed, the sound of zippers being done up is half the fun!

Also agree - baby oil is good for beginners. After you build up some conditioning, phase the baby oil out. The lack of slipperiness gives the woman much more control, so she can far greater things without the lube. Also creates greater friction. Pure bliss.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

shomp wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:36 am 0A3621FF-B0AF-48E0-B408-5784769FD6EA.jpeg1A5C342C-81F3-4E4B-BE8A-14422B81B324.jpeg
Mmmh fucking hot boots please more with them
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Here's a tip. If your girl is going to wear high heeled boots to give you the job, then before she does, find a fine file or emery board and grind down the sharp points where the heel meets the floor, just a little bit. Those points are really stabby and can make you bleed. No one will notice the points have been shaved down and it will go a lot better. Also, I sometimes prefer flatter boots because then she can press into my cock and balls, although high heels really do it for me too.
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

My wife is a little careless and she sometimes cuts me. She has nubbed soled flats which really hurt because sometimes she puts all of her weight on the heel of one foot. The nubs are like nails sticking out of the sole. They sink in leaving red welts that smart for days. The sensation of her weight pressing down on me and the nubs digging in is enough to make me cum. I don't have to massage my own cock. At the last moment she steps off me and I explode my cum all over her shoes. Almost the entire load of semen is discharged in one or two large spurts.

So yes getting a boot or shoe job can be painful.
g3idddd

Post by g3idddd »

I really want your wife to wear her boots and step on my penis with it. I want to touch her boots with my penis, especially the soles of her boots. I want a bootjob very badly. I am eager to touch any soles of your wifes boots with my penis. Please give me your email address and home street address, and I want to meet up with your wife for a nice bootjob. I want your wife to step on my penis and trample it very hard with her boots.
g3idddd

Post by g3idddd »

shomp wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:36 am 0A3621FF-B0AF-48E0-B408-5784769FD6EA.jpeg1A5C342C-81F3-4E4B-BE8A-14422B81B324.jpeg

I really want your wife to wear her boots and step on my penis with it. I want to touch her boots with my penis, especially the soles of her boots. I want a bootjob very badly. I am eager to touch any soles of your wifes boots with my penis. Please give me your email address and home street address, and I want to meet up with your wife for a nice bootjob. I want your wife to step on my penis and trample it very hard with her boots.
g3idddd

Post by g3idddd »

shomp wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:34 am C80F7AD5-7221-4F13-82E5-9FEAE8C7DF2E.jpeg