Does getting a bootjob hurt

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Niggahigga

Does getting a bootjob hurt

Post by Niggahigga »

I have always wondered when watching bootjob videos, how much does it hurt. I mean, boots have zippers and some boot soles arent exactly smooth, so how much does it hurt. I want to have a bootjob with a girlfriend if i get one, but i am kinda sceptical about this. How was your bootjob experience
colon

Re: Does getting a bootjob hurt

Post by colon »

no duele para nada , es muy agradable y la sensación de terminar sobre las botas es espectacular
shomp

Post by shomp »

0A3621FF-B0AF-48E0-B408-5784769FD6EA.jpeg
1A5C342C-81F3-4E4B-BE8A-14422B81B324.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RB596

Post by RB596 »

Niggahigga wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:37 am I have always wondered when watching bootjob videos, how much does it hurt. I mean, boots have zippers and some boot soles arent exactly smooth, so how much does it hurt. I want to have a bootjob with a girlfriend if i get one, but i am kinda sceptical about this. How was your bootjob experience
Not all boots are like that. Most of leather boots are smooth and deliver a very good feeling against the skin. If you're worried about the zipper then search for pull-on boots, boots with the zipper on the back or just rub against the front part of the shaft. If you really are into this you'll find your way :D
wild_child

Post by wild_child »

I think it just comes down to the skill of the girl.

I've tried with girls that are new to it or just refuse to listen and blast their feet around erratically, so even with smooth soles its been uncomfortable and not in a good way.

On the other hand, i've had girls with rough-soled boots that are so skilled that its pure pleasure.

Also, a bit of pain can be a good thing and heighten the the experience - but it needs to be intentional from a skilled girl, not from some hack who doesn't know what she's doing.

As for the boot shafts - i agree, a rear zip boot is best for shaft fucking, i generally stay away from the inside leg zip boots for this. That said, many really high overknee/thigh boots have a zipper that stops well before the top of the boot, which leaves plenty of smooth leather.

Aaahhh this has got me in the mood now!!
shomp

Post by shomp »

My wife uses the soles of her boots. It feels so good wen she presses on it and rubs up and down
shomp

Post by shomp »

C80F7AD5-7221-4F13-82E5-9FEAE8C7DF2E.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
64neil21

Post by 64neil21 »

Niggahigga wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:37 am I have always wondered when watching bootjob videos, how much does it hurt. I mean, boots have zippers and some boot soles arent exactly smooth, so how much does it hurt. I want to have a bootjob with a girlfriend if i get one, but i am kinda sceptical about this. How was your bootjob experience
The zippers add to the excitement of a bootjob. There is nothing more erotic than listening to the sound of the zippers as she does them up, the next part is licking the gorgeous smooth leather from her toes along the leg shafts to the top.

You lie down in front of her, on your back naked waiting for her to crush your cock and balls beneath her soles and heels, before she starts rubbing your foreskin between the shafts and the zippers. I just egged her on to do it harder experiencing pain and pleasure before I climaxed all over the vamps and her leg shafts.
Net King

Post by Net King »

shomp wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:25 am My wife uses the soles of her boots. It feels so good wen she presses on it and rubs up and down
Same here - I love rough rubber soles. My partner makes a lovely job of it - she gave me an exquisite boot job the other day. She used her suede boots with deep ripple soles. I do not know what she was doing but she was rubbing on such a spot as to feel so damn pleasurable. Occasionally she catches the skin between the edges of the soles and that hurts, but so what. It did feel a bit sore and tender for a few days which serves as a reminder of the nice boot job you received.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Since you're new at it, use baby oil.