Buying boots that have cum stains

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Loganbootlover

Buying boots that have cum stains

Post by Loganbootlover »

Hey me nd my girl recently bought a pair off boots of Facebook..after talking to the person we found it was a he and he said they needed cleaning from storage..apron collecting the boots he insisted my wife try them on..and when we got home my wife said look at these boots..there his cum dumpsters..full of cum stains..will post pics soon..has any one else come across the same things..
bootlover1990

Re: Buying boots that have cum stains

Post by bootlover1990 »

I've bought boots before from Facebook, there was a time or two where even though it was a woman who met me I've found some stains where I suspected it might be cum. Especially this one very slutty/fuck me pair of boots I bought. I am curious about these boots you bought and seeing what you were talking about.
Loganbootlover

Post by Loganbootlover »

Yes will post pics this week when I get time
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Never had that 'problem'
But would like to get some of them of it was on them.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

I want to see 😜
kinkster

Post by kinkster »

I sold a couple of pairs of Wild Pair thighboots we got from the now defunct thighboots.com. They had been well spunked on before we got them, we sataurated them in my jizz and shagged my mrs while she wore them, then we sold them on! Happy days.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

kinkster wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:47 am I sold a couple of pairs of Wild Pair thighboots we got from the now defunct thighboots.com. They had been well spunked on before we got them, we sataurated them in my jizz and shagged my mrs while she wore them, then we sold them on! Happy days.
Wow that sounds very kinky! Did the Mrs know they had cum when she wore them?
kinkster

Post by kinkster »

Of course she did, they were saturated in cum.Lots of different cum which was amazing.