Wifes Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Slider6

Re: Wifes Boots

Post by Slider6 »

Absolutely sexy
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Everything about these photos is amazing!
The outfits, the boots themselves, and of course the cum on them. Keep going, it´s fantastic.
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

some awsome sexy boots and luv the cumshots on them also. those cowgirl boots wud stain good, im terrible i luv staining boots with my cum.
Wearinboots

Post by Wearinboots »

Nice collection of boots!

Love the black thigh high pair with the dripping cum!

That's quite a load you blew on the gray ones, I'd love to lick them clean!

Thanks!
Little o'l Boot Beater Me
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Can you get her to wear the shiny tall thigh high boots please and model them
cbleon

Post by cbleon »

Wife has bought new overknee Hunter boots for this winter. Soft rubber. She told me already that these urgently have be covered in cum. Lots of cum she said. No problem darling happy to help you. Draining my cock on these ones will feel heavenly i think. Any of you has experience with this boots. They are hunter creepers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cbleon

Post by cbleon »

I guess nobody really liked the Hunter
wellies1990

Post by wellies1990 »

cbleon wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:46 am Wife has bought new overknee Hunter boots for this winter. Soft rubber. She told me already that these urgently have be covered in cum. Lots of cum she said. No problem darling happy to help you. Draining my cock on these ones will feel heavenly i think. Any of you has experience with this boots. They are hunter creepers.
I love them! have you summed on them? :D
FlatKneeHigh

Post by FlatKneeHigh »

cbleon wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:46 am Wife has bought new overknee Hunter boots for this winter. Soft rubber. She told me already that these urgently have be covered in cum. Lots of cum she said. No problem darling happy to help you. Draining my cock on these ones will feel heavenly i think. Any of you has experience with this boots. They are hunter creepers.
Love them! :D
cbleon

Post by cbleon »

Unfortunately not yet put some cum on them, as i am away from home. But i am very sure my wife will milk me on to these boots. She can’t stop talking about me covering these rubber boots in cum. She likes them sticky.