Lost platform boots in Japan

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

alexcia

Re: Lost platform boots in Japan

Post by alexcia »

I also remember that site.
Also got lot of videos of it, but lost them when the HD crashed and couldn't recover it.
But also like to see them back.
Buffalofan1

Post by Buffalofan1 »

realservitude wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:53 am I think you're referring to the old japaneseplatformboots website. I managed to download most of its videos before the site went down.
Wow, that’s awesome! Is there any way you could share some of these videos? 😍
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

More than a year has passed but I didn't realize you were probably referring to the "Frankenstein" platforms with the klunky rounded fronts and wedge bottoms that could be over 3 inches high at the front. At the end of the 1990s I saw these boots often at music venues in San Francisco. They were worn mainly by young Asian girls (and a few older ones dressed to look like Yayoi Kusama). Usually the boots appeared to be all man-made material. There are some manga or "lolicon" sites that feature boots like this.