Ordered to lick riding boot soles and cumm...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

groom

Ordered to lick riding boot soles and cumm...

Post by groom »

I just love to serve under riding boots... jerking off while an amazone, rider, cowboy or cowgirl is standing on me in her or his riding boots, one boot firmly planted in my face, not letting me go before I jizzed the other boot that is standing on my stomach... Mmm...

Also like to lick the dirty soles after riding, like this girl from this C4S site. Just see how she uses and abuses him under her dirty riding boots ... rubber, leather, gloves, whip, mmm...

Love it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
albers1

Re: Ordered to lick riding boot soles and cumm...

Post by albers1 »

shit. im getting seizures
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
groom

Re: Ordered to lick riding boot soles and cumm...

Post by groom »

I just love to serve under riding boots... jerking off while an amazone, rider, cowboy or cowgirl is standing on me in her or his riding boots, one boot firmly planted in my face, not letting me go before I jizzed the other boot that is standing on my stomach... Mmm...

Also like to lick the dirty soles after riding, like this girl from this C4S site. Just see how she uses and abuses him under her dirty riding boots ... rubber, leather, gloves, whip, mmm...

Love it!