Friend's Boot and Shoe Collection

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

Re: Friend's Boot and Shoe Collection

Post by boot.perv »

slave_11000 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:10 pm
boot.perv wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:34 am
bootlover1990 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:44 am Its a shame that i didn't start shopping on shoedazzle until 2017, wish i could have gotten a pair of those sexy brown boots. Also really love all the tall boots and am a bit jealous my wife doesn't wear high heels so just have flat/low heel boots.
Same here, the highest heel my lady wears out and about are those cowgirl heel boots. The few times she wore high heeled boots, she was taller than me, but she's OK wearing the highest of heels around the house for fun.
I have no problem about lady being taller than me, on the opposite, I like it very much, but unfortunately have no too much such occasions.

Anyway, very nice collection. :)
Thank you. I don't mind either, but she's awkward with appearing taller. I guess her ex was over 6 feet tall, but I'm not. My ex was 4'11", so hypothetically she could have worn 9" heels and I'd still appear taller LOL, but she had pudgy calves and had a hard time squeezing into boots. But when we found ones that actually fit, they would come way up on her short legs. I got my ex a pair of Pleaser THBs, and on her they were crotch high! Yum!
boot.perv

Black Suede Stacked Heel OTKs

Post by boot.perv »

I bought these for my lady one Valentine's Day. Because of the solid heel, she has worn these out and about with me on a few occasions. Also because they're suede, which I guess is perceived as not as kinky, maybe? I think these same boots in patent leather and a stiletto heel might raise some eyebrows. But the suede feels so nice against my cock, but these are difficult to clean, and there's probably some traces left. And you'll notice there's rubbery material inside the boot where it rises above the knee. That's to keep them from falling down, a very nice touch I think.
u-otksuede1.jpg
u-otksuede2.jpg
u-otksuede3.jpg
u-otksuede4.jpg
u-otksuede5.jpg
You can see how these boots were made for walking!
u-otksuede6.jpg
boot.perv

Black Suede High Heel Fringe "Pony" OTKs

Post by boot.perv »

This is the first pair of boots I bought my lady, and they're insane. Featured are suede material with a leather toe, a 5" heel and 1.5" platform, and of course, long black fringe up the back, starting at the heel and stretching all the way to the thigh. It's reminiscent of a horse's mane. We had our first weekend together, and she wore them on our first date, and any time we were in the hotel room. She stepped on my cock with these, we fucked, sucked and licked wearing them, she jerked me off onto them. It was a hell of a weekend!

If you're not erect by my description, here's 11,000 words:
u-pony1.jpg
u-pony2.jpg
u-pony3.jpg
u-pony4.jpg
u-pony5.jpg
u-pony6.jpg
Gee, I wonder where that stain came from.
u-pony7.jpg
u-pony8.jpg
u-pony9.jpg
u-pony10.jpg
u-pony11.jpg
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Yo I’d kill /do anything for those suede boots after they’ve been worn to death the smell would be amazing
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Yo I’d kill /do anything for those suede boots after they’ve been worn to death the smell would be amazing
boot.perv

Pony Boots Blasted

Post by boot.perv »

I had some fun with those fringe pony boots:
u-pony12.jpg
Rscingheellover

Post by Rscingheellover »

Fuck yes 😍
boot.perv

White Loop-up Skyhigh THBs

Post by boot.perv »

For fans of white boots, this pair is pretty killer. The heels are almost 6", with about a 1.5" hidden platform. In the front there are elastic loops that secure to D-hooks. And the animal print soles are a nice touch. But those heels, OMG!
u-wloop1.jpg
u-wloop2.jpg
u-wloop3.jpg
u-wloop4.jpg
u-wloop5.jpg
u-wloop6.jpg
u-wloop7.jpg
u-wloop8.jpg
u-wloop9.jpg
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

owlman wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:41 am Superb, I love long boots and my wife has many pairs, sadly I need to replace her white ones, they got worn out and we finished them off in a muddy boot video. She has a pair of black otk's that we've had some real fun with however the heels wore out, it was almost as expensive to get them re-heeled as it was to replace them, however I managed to get some rubber and repair them myself, as soon as we get through this virus thing no doubt she'll be out pissing and fucking in them again.
Pics of the white ones? I love trashed white boots!
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

[/quote]

LOL I guess I'm teasing you then! I'll make sure I get some good pics. White boots on a black girl - hawwwt!
[/quote]

Yes! White hooker boots on dark, olive or tanned skin drives me nuts also! I love watching videos of white guy with dark skinned toes wrapped around their dick. Brings back some personal memories