Friend's Boot and Shoe Collection

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

Re: Friend's Boot and Shoe Collection

Post by boot.perv »

Thanks Wiley. I'm now an official ladykiller, not by choice. My first girlfriend (aka ex-wife) died with covid a couple months ago. I still have some of her boots. My second GF died a few years ago but she didn't have a nice boot collection, her legs were too fat. And my third GF (aka my fiancée) died last year from a blood clot to the lungs. She's the one who was into boots before we even got together, and her boots are the ones I highlight in this thread. They all died in their 40s or 50s.
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

boot.perv wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:33 am Thanks Wiley. I'm now an official ladykiller, not by choice. My first girlfriend (aka ex-wife) died with covid a couple months ago. I still have some of her boots. My second GF died a few years ago but she didn't have a nice boot collection, her legs were too fat. And my third GF (aka my fiancée) died last year from a blood clot to the lungs. She's the one who was into boots before we even got together, and her boots are the ones I highlight in this thread. They all died in their 40s or 50s.
Omg that’s so much death! I’m really glad to hear their boots are living on though, even though the women who once wore them are now dead. Such a shame about the one that was into boots too, it seems like they’re incredibly rare. I’m sure she would love to know you were still using her boots though, and others are using them online as well.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wiley194489 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:32 pm I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m glad you kept her boots and I’m sure she would love the fact that you are still cumming on them. I lost my mom a couple years ago to a car wreck and I kept several pairs of her boots including the pair she was wearing that night since her boots were what started my fetish many years ago.
Hey ma long time no speak I’m so sorry to hear about your mom you know I’ve always fancied her boots and your sisters
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

Slider6 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:07 am
Wiley194489 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:32 pm I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m glad you kept her boots and I’m sure she would love the fact that you are still cumming on them. I lost my mom a couple years ago to a car wreck and I kept several pairs of her boots including the pair she was wearing that night since her boots were what started my fetish many years ago.
Hey ma long time no speak I’m so sorry to hear about your mom you know I’ve always fancied her boots and your sisters
Hey it’s been forever! It’s okay I’ve gotten over it, and I still have her boots she died in and a few other pairs, so her memory lives on for sure
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wiley194489 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:08 pm
Hey it’s been forever! It’s okay I’ve gotten over it, and I still have her boots she died in and a few other pairs, so her memory lives on for sure
We’ll if your ever looking to spread her memories let me know I’d love to help donate to her boots
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

Slider6 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:49 pm
Wiley194489 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:08 pm
We’ll if your ever looking to spread her memories let me know I’d love to help donate to her boots
For sure! I’m Kaitlin#7529 on discord if you wanna chat some more :)
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Gotcha gotcha
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

tasty collection!
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
Blov

Re: Black Low Heel Riding KHBs

Post by Blov »