My girlfriend's boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Reiterstiefel

Re: My girlfriend's boots

Post by Reiterstiefel »

She lost her job and may I ask you if you would buy her sexy leggings for more photos?
Reiterstiefel

Post by Reiterstiefel »

She got new wellies! Hunter Festival Boots!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bobster

Post by bobster »

You my good friend are a very lucky man and you should do everything and anything to keep this beautiful young lady. The fact that she is willing to indulge you in your passion for boots is extremely amazing. I have to say I am a huge fan of rubber boots and rubber wellies and I admire any lady that chooses footwear like that.

Enjoy your time with such a stunning lady, both in public and in private. You are lucky to have found each other. ENJOY and be safe :-)
bobster

Post by bobster »

You my good friend are a very lucky man and you should do everything and anything to keep this beautiful young lady. The fact that she is willing to indulge you in your passion for boots is extremely amazing. I have to say I am a huge fan of rubber boots and rubber wellies and I admire any lady that chooses footwear like that.

Enjoy your time with such a stunning lady, both in public and in private. You are lucky to have found each other. ENJOY and be safe :-)
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

please cum their hot hunter boots !!!!! full load!
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

she has fantastic legs....pls let us see her bare feet or soles also... she is a very classy lady...
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Those lace up wellies are sooo hardcore. Would go crazy like an animal all over those. Love the lace ups and Hunter logo strap. Can we get some close-ups of your loads on them please?
RB596

Post by RB596 »

So we were hanging out in a family reunion with a bunch of people of her family. She was using the ankle boots I fucking love on her. Suddenly she told me "brb, just going to the bathroom", and she left for about 5 minutes. She got back with me and whispered to my ear "check your phone" and this is what I saw:
20201101_193545.jpg
20201101_193459.jpg
The fact that that she went there to take these pictures with her boots, while all of her family was outside... You can't imagine how horny that made me. She noticed it under the table and told me "good, that's what I wanted". I fucking love this girl.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

RB596 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:45 pm So we were hanging out in a family reunion with a bunch of people of her family. She was using the ankle boots I fucking love on her. Suddenly she told me "brb, just going to the bathroom", and she left for about 5 minutes. She got back with me and whispered to my ear "check your phone" and this is what I saw:

20201101_193545.jpg
20201101_193459.jpg

The fact that that she went there to take these pictures with her boots, while all of her family was outside... You can't imagine how horny that made me. She noticed it under the table and told me "good, that's what I wanted". I fucking love this girl.
Now cum inside her ankle boots and she will wear it barefoot.
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Very hot pics, man you are lucky. I love these ankle boots can't wait to see more of them