Giving my boyfriend bootjobs in my 3 favourite pair of boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Deisy CD

Re: Giving my boyfriend bootjobs in my 3 favourite pair of boots

Post by Deisy CD »

the ankle boots.... 2nd from left and for sure the boots on the top left!!!
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

princessscarlettxo wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:29 am This is almost all of the pairs I own, missing a couple in this pic. But otherwise take your pick :wink:

Just want to stand over this lot and send my spunk flying all over them...

then you can wear them :)
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Also the heels on the bottom right!!!
princessscarlettxo

Post by princessscarlettxo »

New video of these coming shortly! Had a lot of requests of people wanting to see more of these boots in action so currently uploading the new video. This time I finished my boyfriend WITH the boots and then he came all over the laces, definitely the hottest thing we've done!
princessscarlettxo

Preview GIF

Ok here it is, this is by far our favourite scene we've done! I've never made my boyfriend cum from just a bootjob but he said these ones felt amazing! He also loved fucking between the legs as I stood on the bed because he could lick my ass while he fucked them! Still taking requests, whatever you guys want let us know

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1365020/ ... roc-boots/
IdleVisitor

Post by IdleVisitor »

Hey Princessscarlett! Just bought the above video, and it turned out amazing :) Absolutely exceeded the description of my custom request, thank you so much! Also very happy to hear you both enjoyed the suggestions I threw out haha, those boots (and the person wearing them) are very stunning!

I'll make sure to put in another request soon because I got more than my money's worth from this one. (Quick question, how do you two feel about the ankle boots with the brown soles? :))

Once again, thank you for the quality video!
princessscarlettxo

Glad you liked it!

We're happy to do anything with any pair of boots we have! (my boyfriend actually loves those ones in particular, the leather around the ankles is extremely soft and smooth) Also looking to purchase a new pair of boots just for these videos so if there are any pairs you guys really want to see let me know
bootboy04

Post by bootboy04 »

since you are looking to purchase a new pair of boots Scarlett, may I suggest looking into a pair of riding boots?
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

bootboy04 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:30 pm since you are looking to purchase a new pair of boots Scarlett, may I suggest looking into a pair of riding boots?
Ditto! Brown field boots with zippers in the back. Please!
princessscarlettxo

Found a couple more pairs. What do you guys think of the pair on the left? Close enough to riding boots? (not brown though sorry!) :P