Giving my boyfriend bootjobs in my 3 favourite pair of boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootboy04

Re: Giving my boyfriend bootjobs in my 3 favourite pair of boots

Post by bootboy04 »

I recently bought one of your bootjob videos! amazing kneehigh lace-up boots! :P I understand you're new to this whole thing? I think it's great that you're taking requests! you need to set the option for Custom Vids on your Manyvids page so that we can click on it and so you can receive the requests and the enquiries :) hope you enjoy your time here and there :) I also have an idea for a request if it's possible for you to contact me? thank you :)
princessscarlettxo

Post by princessscarlettxo »

bootboy04 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:03 am I recently bought one of your bootjob videos! amazing kneehigh lace-up boots! :P I understand you're new to this whole thing? I think it's great that you're taking requests! you need to set the option for Custom Vids on your Manyvids page so that we can click on it and so you can receive the requests and the enquiries :) hope you enjoy your time here and there :) I also have an idea for a request if it's possible for you to contact me? thank you :)
PM'd :D

Also added custom requests to our page for anyone interested!
horse-slave

Post by horse-slave »

I suggest you to buy to your girlfriend a pair of Aigle rubber riding boots, they are very sexy with bare legs and with jeans. If you make a clip i buy the video.
IdleVisitor

Post by IdleVisitor »

Excellent videos. Both you and your boyfriend are very attractive :) Just my two cents, the lace-up boots (both knee-high and ankle combats) are amazing, but the combats especially! I'm new to the site you linked w/ the videos, but in the next week or two I'll make sure to buy membership/clips!

Just curious, do you own any other pairs? Not sure what types you and your boyfriend are into exactly, but I'm sure anything'd look exquisite on you. And regarding suggestions, fucking between the soles, inside the laces, and inside the shaft (while worn) are a personal fave as well as socks/stockings underneath, haha :)

Thank you for reaching out here with a post by the way, wouldn't have found such wonderful videos otherwise!
princessscarlettxo

Post by princessscarlettxo »

This is almost all of the pairs I own, missing a couple in this pic. But otherwise take your pick :wink:

bethpvctv

Post by bethpvctv »

shoesprayer wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:53 am Do you have any other boots? I love seeing sprays of cum up the side of a boot! Thanks for the link too!
i am very similar to you in that. massive thing for seeing spunk along the sides of boots
uk based fan of all things boots!
shoesprayer

Post by shoesprayer »

princessscarlettxo wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:29 am This is almost all of the pairs I own, missing a couple in this pic. But otherwise take your pick :wink:

Would absolutely love to see some kinky action and cum loads on those ankle combat boots, and the ankle boots next to them! Ankle boots have a special place in my heart as they were the recipients of my first bootjob cumshot!
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

surely your are a gothic hot girl, thath like and enjoy to dress fetish boots like these!! enjoy with your boyfriend a lot !
goneyou

Post by goneyou »

those leather knee high lace ups are hot. Any thigh high or over the knee?
Flat knee high boots or over the knee? or leather glove long boots combo?