Fucking my boyfriend in Pleaser boots, giving him a bootjob and cumming all over them

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

princessscarlettxo

Fucking my boyfriend in Pleaser boots, giving him a bootjob and cumming all over them

Post by princessscarlettxo »

My boyfriend loves to fuck me in boots and when I finally gave him his first ever bootjob he's been asking for we decided to do it on camera. These are his favorite pair of boots - the slutty stripper Pleaser calf boots which he made a huge mess on!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Full video is below:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1329271/ ... w-cumshot/

What do you guys want to see? I have a few pairs of knee high boots that I know he wants to fuck next
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mart001

Re: Fucking my boyfriend in Pleaser boots, giving him a bootjob and cumming all over them

Post by Mart001 »

He's a lucky guy
Bootsy1978

Re: Fucking my boyfriend in Pleaser boots, giving him a bootjob and cumming all over them

Post by Bootsy1978 »

That's hot
Bootsy1978

Post by Bootsy1978 »

Heel in the ass
Bootsy1978

Post by Bootsy1978 »

Lick it clean
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Fucking hot
Loadofcum

Post by Loadofcum »

Heaven
Nichts ist schöner als die Anmut einer Frau in High Heels
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Nice