Mine new girlfriend like to do everthing for me.

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

Re: Mine new girlfriend like to do everthing for me.

Post by boot.perv »

Thanks for the great photos! I have a couple questions.

Has your wife found out about your plastic girlfriend yet? If so, how did she react?
Have you bought a better-looking doll yet? If so, we'd all like to see some new photos!
BLACK BOOTS

Post by BLACK BOOTS »

Nasty Slut Nothing But Anal
stivalero

Post by stivalero »

I prefer with real woman inside boots, and boots iside real woman !!!
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

stivalero wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:49 am I prefer with real woman inside boots, and boots iside real woman !!!
I think that it depends on the woman. If it's a woman who has lots of problems, or isn't very attractive, then I wouldn't want to bother. But if it's a woman who is pretty and fun and has a sense of humor, then it's a lot of fun!

I think Alexcia's cheap blow up doll looks too odd to me. There are better-looking sex dolls out there that are more realistic and attractive these days. Here's a few shots I came across from the blog of a Japanese boot pervert with a lovely sex doll. (He took his blog down, but I managed to snag as many photos as I could.)
b07.jpg
s40.jpg
u-s35.jpg
The best part is a sex doll or waifu is always ready to play. You don't have to make a deal with her, or wait until she's ready, or have to deal with that "Well, OK, but" attitude.