New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Leevoy »

Yurple415 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:07 pm
FlatsFetish wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:35 am Those flats are sexy af! What are you going to do with them?
I’m more of a sniffer/licker kind of guy especially when it comes to her stuff I don’t like to cum them to preserve whatever scent of hers is in there and the flats with the clear detail on them have a pretty nice smell. The smelliest mist worn shoe I’ve gotten from her yet. She has so many shoes so she typically doesn’t wear her shoes out how most of would like. But I’m gonna keep buying from her lol
Awesome thing you got goin bro. Love the scent of a sexy Indian girls pheromones, so intoxicating. Used to sniff South Indian coworkers heels and denim jacket when she would leave them. She was so sultry. The smell of that jacket and those heels is still in my mind to this day
Bootjoberrrrr

Post by Bootjoberrrrr »

Hey brother please give her Instagram id please man please
Bootjoberrrrr

Post by Bootjoberrrrr »

Please bro give sahra instagram id ,please my brother
Bootjoberrrrr

Post by Bootjoberrrrr »

Bro give her Instagram id please . I also want to jerk off by watching her pics 🤣
Yurple415

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Afghan girl

Post by Yurple415 »

Long time no post but I haven’t been able to see my sexy friend until recently but we’re picking up where we left off with our arrangement so I thought I’d share some pics of some boots and heels I’m picking up from her tomorrow that I’ve been having her wear.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

More pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Few more
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Heres a few more she sent me. I just picked them up and man!!! Shes the best I swear.
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

Those wedges are unbelievable
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

The toeless ankle boots are my fav