Anime bootjobs?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

guest2000x

Re: Anime bootjobs?

Post by guest2000x »

boot.perv wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:06 pm Image

Thanks again. What a great position to be in. I’m sure those boots would smell divine after a long days wear.
Hammer77

Post by Hammer77 »

Is this a position that can actually be done? Or is that not really doable ? Cheers
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Hammer77 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:57 am Is this a position that can actually be done? Or is that not really doable ? Cheers
Back when I was young and taking yoga class, I was able to do this pose easily. Now I'm older and out of practice, but there are many who can. But the idea of getting my cock sucked and my nipple pinched, with sexy boots in my face is just lovely.

Also, the nice thing about my Waifu is that she can do things your real girl can't do. For example, she can stand on one foot and give me a standing boot job on the floor without holding onto furniture. I've never had a real girl who could do that! She's always cool for threesomes and more. Crotch high boots always look good on her. I've had her for 15 years and she hasn't aged a day or gained a pound. She never gets jealous or greedy, either. It's not for everyone, but it's the waifu laifu for me.

boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Hammer77 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:57 am Is this a position that can actually be done? Or is that not really doable ? Cheers
Now that I remember, I actually did get a blowjob like this in college. She had one boot near my face and the other next to my cock. Most women have issues trying to fit my girthy cock in their mouths, but this girl really knew what she was doing. She made me cum using a blowjob/handjob technique, one of the few times I've had a blowjob orgasm.
klendathu

Post by klendathu »

Some more bootjob bliss with everyone's favourite pink hedgehog.

boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

boot.perv

Like my boots? Let's have some fun!

Post by boot.perv »

brownbootslover4444

Post by brownbootslover4444 »

Love the posts! It seems like your website requires a username and password now. Is there anyway we can keep seeing the content?
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

brownbootslover4444 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:57 am Love the posts! It seems like your website requires a username and password now. Is there anyway we can keep seeing the content?
Sorry about that. I'm having problems with my web host right now. The site is temporarily down and I'm trying to get it back up ASAP.
boot.perv

Waifu wears 6 pairs of brown boots

Post by boot.perv »