Anime bootjobs?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

Re: Anime bootjobs?

Post by boot.perv »

guest2000x wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:50 pm Can you do rain boots like Andrew geller boots or Marc Jacobs rain boots like these? With or with out the laces?
My waifu found a couple pairs of rain boots in her closet that she likes a lot. One is gold, the other is shiny black.

I could put together a cartoon slide show together with more poses and blab, or maybe create some video, with or without partner.
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

:mrgreen: :shock: that’s pretty amazing. Thanks! 👍
boot.perv wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:43 am
guest2000x wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:50 pm Can you do rain boots like Andrew geller boots or Marc Jacobs rain boots like these? With or with out the laces?
My waifu found a couple pairs of rain boots in her closet that she likes a lot. One is gold, the other is shiny black.
req-003.jpg
req-004.jpg
req-007.jpg

I could put together a cartoon slide show together with more poses and blab, or maybe create some video, with or without partner.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

sanK-B wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:51 am I really love the style of these boots! Great choices and great work!
Thanks
Glad you like them. You're the high low boot guy? Maybe you'd like to see a set with two waifus, one with thigh boots, another with ankle boots, giving a double boot job?

(10 images)
Thighbootsector

Post by Thighbootsector »

Beautiful art, I love the thigh high boots. Is a boot bukkake a possibility?
shomp

Post by shomp »

Can u do one with a woman stepping on a guys Dick with heels on pretending she’s driving her car
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Thighbootsector wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 7:54 pm Beautiful art, I love the thigh high boots. Is a boot bukkake a possibility?
Thank you for the kind words! That sounds like a fun idea. I only have 3 male avatars, but I can get more. Any style of boot you'd like to see in particular?

I have a boot playroom set up, where there are boots everywhere, lap dances, pole dances, BDSM equipment, and lots of boot worshipping poses. There's even boot furniture, stools that are supported by 2 thigh-booted legs. If that sounds like fun, come join IMVU (Classic is the preferred download) and my waifu can show you around. She adores wearing boots and has hundreds of pairs. IMVU is free to join, but to see adult content, you need an "Access Pass" that costs a one-time $20 fee.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

shomp wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:15 am Can u do one with a woman stepping on a guys Dick with heels on pretending she’s driving her car
I like that idea. I did one set a while ago where the waifu was driving her car, with lots of camera angles of her high heeled boot on the pedal. I could take camera angles you can't normally get, like looking from behind the pedal at her boots and up her skirt. I can position the guy so his cock is on the pedal. If I can find a junked out car, he could actually be the pedal. I'll have to play with this one.
shomp

Post by shomp »

boot.perv wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:03 pm
shomp wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:15 am Can u do one with a woman stepping on a guys Dick with heels on pretending she’s driving her car
I like that idea. I did one set a while ago where the waifu was driving her car, with lots of camera angles of her high heeled boot on the pedal. I could take camera angles you can't normally get, like looking from behind the pedal at her boots and up her skirt. I can position the guy so his cock is on the pedal. If I can find a junked out car, he could actually be the pedal. I'll have to play with this one.
omg really. That would be so hot. Woman stepping on his Dick with boots on
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

Would you be able to create a group boot job with those beautiful boots, the yellow Marc Jacobs, and these Burberry rain boots?

req-003.jpg
req-004.jpg
req-007.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

guest2000x wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:52 pm Would you be able to create a group boot job with those beautiful boots, the yellow Marc Jacobs, and these Burberry rain boots?

req-003.jpg
req-004.jpg
req-007.jpg

Those are very cute. I could easily make some from the existing rain boots I have already, with the higher heels. I'll look for some lower heels in the catalog, but no guarantee on that.