Anime bootjobs?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

I Hate Everyone and Pants (anime video)

Post by boot.perv »

I just uploaded a new anime bootjob/handjob video named "I Hate Everyone & Pants", starring my waifu sex robot. Nice POV action, and she makes you her boot bitch.

Check it out here.
boot.perv

Re: Anime bootjobs?

Post by boot.perv »

I got my waifu a new pair of red rubber boots and gloves. What do you think?

Tapfan

Post by Tapfan »

Jealous of the guy getting special treatment from that bunny girl’s tap shoes
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

boot.perv wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:14 am I got my waifu a new pair of red rubber boots and gloves. What do you think?

xrubber01.jpg
xrubber02.jpg
xrubber03.jpg
That’s pretty awesome. Very realistic..
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

guest2000x wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:29 pm
boot.perv wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:14 am I got my waifu a new pair of red rubber boots and gloves. What do you think?

xrubber01.jpg
xrubber02.jpg
xrubber03.jpg
Thank you! I've been making still images and videos of my waifu using IMVU and other tools. My waifu has about 850 pairs of boots and sexy shoes, and her collection is growing. I can create new styles of boots in IMVU, and sell them to other members. Here's a few more samples:

I recently created this strappy OTK boot for her to wear with her peach sweater and naughty miniskirt (and there's no panties) :D
zpeach.jpg
She just loves putting on a new pair of boots and stepping on my cock. And she can stroke it all day long!
zwhite.jpg
On Valentine's Day, she decided to wear a red pair of boots with spurs. She stroked my cock with her gloves while I sucked the heel of her boot. Of course, her gloves and boots got covered with cum.
zval.jpg
She's not shy about letting me know when she's DTF, wearing a naughty school girl uniform, high heel boots and fishnets.
zdtf.jpg
She was so happy when I made her a new pair of Timberland OTK boots, she decided to give me a blow job in public wearing them and pinching my nipple. She stuck her boot in my face and made me lick it until I came in her mouth.
ztimbs.jpg
Occasionally, she decides to wear her flat riding boots to tease my cock and stomp the cum out of it.
zflats.jpg
Sometimes her choices in boots can be a bit on the painful side 🤣
zspikes.jpg
Sometimes we like to role play lady cop vs. prison inmate. She teased my cock with her THBs and then jacked me off with her leather gloves.
zjail.jpg
She always gets horny whenever she wears boots. Sometimes she can't help it and just pleasures herself. I'll stroke my cock with her and splatter all over her boots.
znaked.jpg
zfinger.jpg
And there are the times she invites her friends over for a boot party. Could you handle being teased by four beauties in boots?
zfour.jpg
If you have any scenarios or types of boots you'd like to see, I'd be happy to create a photoshoot. I'm sure she'd love to pleasure your cock with her boots too!
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Just simple but elegant low heeled kneehigh boots. Brown or beige. And older ladies. Thanks.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

wjpeter wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:24 am Just simple but elegant low heeled kneehigh boots. Brown or beige. And older ladies. Thanks.
I can try to do that. She does have a few pairs of riding boots. I'll have to play around with finding that "older ladies" look, but I have a few friends there who are in their 60's who could help me out.

I tend to favor more pervy boots, so she has mostly high heel OTK boots.
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

boot.perv wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:12 pm
guest2000x wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:29 pm

xrubber01.jpg
xrubber02.jpg
xrubber03.jpg
Thank you! I've been making still images and videos of my waifu using IMVU and other tools. My waifu has about 850 pairs of boots and sexy shoes, and her collection is growing. I can create new styles of boots in IMVU, and sell them to other members. Here's a few more samples:

I recently created this strappy OTK boot for her to wear with her peach sweater and naughty miniskirt (and there's no panties) :D
zpeach.jpg

She just loves putting on a new pair of boots and stepping on my cock. And she can stroke it all day long!
zwhite.jpg

On Valentine's Day, she decided to wear a red pair of boots with spurs. She stroked my cock with her gloves while I sucked the heel of her boot. Of course, her gloves and boots got covered with cum.
zval.jpg

She's not shy about letting me know when she's DTF, wearing a naughty school girl uniform, high heel boots and fishnets.
zdtf.jpg

She was so happy when I made her a new pair of Timberland OTK boots, she decided to give me a blow job in public wearing them and pinching my nipple. She stuck her boot in my face and made me lick it until I came in her mouth.
ztimbs.jpg

Occasionally, she decides to wear her flat riding boots to tease my cock and stomp the cum out of it.
zflats.jpg

Sometimes her choices in boots can be a bit on the painful side 🤣
zspikes.jpg

Sometimes we like to role play lady cop vs. prison inmate. She teased my cock with her THBs and then jacked me off with her leather gloves.
zjail.jpg

She always gets horny whenever she wears boots. Sometimes she can't help it and just pleasures herself. I'll stroke my cock with her and splatter all over her boots.
znaked.jpgzfinger.jpg

And there are the times she invites her friends over for a boot party. Could you handle being teased by four beauties in boots?
zfour.jpg

If you have any scenarios or types of boots you'd like to see, I'd be happy to create a photoshoot. I'm sure she'd love to pleasure your cock with her boots too!
I really love the style of these boots! Great choices and great work!
Thanks
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

Can you do rain boots like Andrew geller boots or Marc Jacobs rain boots like these? With or with out the laces?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

boot.perv wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:38 am
wjpeter wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:24 am Just simple but elegant low heeled kneehigh boots. Brown or beige. And older ladies. Thanks.
I can try to do that. She does have a few pairs of riding boots. I'll have to play around with finding that "older ladies" look, but I have a few friends there who are in their 60's who could help me out.

I tend to favor more pervy boots, so she has mostly high heel OTK boots.
Thanks, I am looking out for it.
Love your stream anyway.