Hot boots of GF's coworker

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

junior8

Re: Hot boots of GF's coworker

Post by junior8 »

Beautiful boots :)
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

c-w wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:57 am The story continues a little bit ...

it's getting summer - footwear changes. one might like that or not but today the well known KHB of our occasional visitor turned into these cute laced ankle boots, sort of gothic-/witch-style. Works for me, oh it does.

Image Image

So I started rubbing what's to rub:

Image Image

Heading for the inner side:

Image Image

And entering completely, including balls:

Soon the boots got tighter and tighter and I pressed harder and continued fucking the boots - and then aborting immediately because I could hear the girls returning. Just put the boot back and escaped into the bathroom until the girls left the house. Being in the bathroom I completed the task, although not delivering where should be delivered. We'll see, this is just deferred.

cw

Hey mate. How are things? The weather seems to have taken a turn for the worst on this side of the world so just wondering if you have had any opportunity to see your GF's coworker wearing those sexy boots at all? They are absolutely awesome.

Also how would describe her? She sounds sexy as hell!
c-w

Post by c-w »

Hi,
outlawz3k wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:09 amHey mate. How are things? The weather seems to have taken a turn for the worst on this side of the world so just wondering if you have had any opportunity to see your GF's coworker wearing those sexy boots at all? They are absolutely awesome.
Opportunities were rare, had only some chances to see her and occasionally some boots, but no time for taking and decorationg them. As soon as this happens, I'll update my threads.

Cheers
cw
My tumblr about boot streetshots: Boot Streetshots
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
c-w

Post by c-w »

A little update in between - although unsatisfying for me.

We like to play a nice kinky game and every now and then I find myself and my little friend bound and locked, like this morning when I was commanded to put my arms behind my neck and spread my legs and instantly the dick cage went on an the lock clicked in place.

And when mylady pictured for the course of the day that there would be nixe easter teatime I knew there would by abstinence until this evening. Even more frustrating since the guest would be her colleague friend who showed up in her smooth leather boots ever long-since. *sigh*

Well, those two in theie teatime and me without any chance despite trying hard. My best friend squeezed against the bars, but no chance. At least a little impression of that:

At least it's only pleasure deferred, I'm looking forward to serious fun after unlocking this evening.

Ciao
c-w
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Those grannies are amazing! So are those knee highs! Next time, zip the zipper down complete and shove ur dick down into the toe-box and release your fury! Fucking a boot that sexy should make u cum in a minute or less!
TrainerRed

Post by TrainerRed »

Do you still see her and her boots?
c-w

Post by c-w »

TrainerRed wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:24 pm Do you still see her and her boots?
Yeah, meanwhile those visits do still happen again from time to time - after plummeting to zero for 2 years with that damn pandemic. Unfortunately then she turns up in boots only occasionally and at those times I didn't feel safe enough to go forward. But still keeping an eye open. Chances are going up.

cw
sakione

Post by sakione »

Those boots look so soft to fuck. Great job !. love the cumshots.
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Quelle plaisir de pouvoir juter dans les bottes en cuir surtout celles d'autres femmes. Moi je partage celles de ma femme , et ainsi voir le résultat après des qu'elles reviennent ici..
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

I always keep an eye on this thread in case those sexy lace up gothic boots make another appearance. Hope you're doing well!