Having some fun

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootlover1990

Having some fun

Post by bootlover1990 »

Here are some pics of me having some fun with a recent addition to my collection,will try to post more pics when i can but i had a lot of fun and hope you all enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Re: Having some fun

Post by Wamshoes »

Fantastic!!! Please more!
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

yea more,,, sexy boots and nice load
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

very nice
Wika

Post by Wika »

Sexy boots!
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

so had myself a little midnight fun and here is some pics to show you guys, and yes they are some sexy boots that I'm enjoying.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

mmmm very nice job, love it
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Great action again! Thanks!
Did you cleaned or left it to dry?
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Good job! ;)
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Ok where to start with this update? My sister in law got these lovely brown heeled boots for Christmas from the in laws this past year. I've only seen her wear them once and when i did i knew i had to have them and cum them and I've only been able to sneak into her room once to fuck them. Well earlier this week i had a rare opportunity to sneak into her bedroom with no one else in the house and my wife was sitting in the car talking to her grandmother who lives a house away from the in laws house. Told the wife that i needed to use the bathroom and went into the in laws, as soon as i thought it was safe i ran upstairs and went into the sister in laws room determined to find those boots. It took me a minute to find them but once i did i knew i had to take them and make them mine, so i took them to the downstairs bathroom and was trying to think of a way i could smuggle them out of the house without getting caught. Then i thought back to when i read a post on this site about someone else doing something similar but at a friend of the family house and with their daughter's boots and how he stuffed them in his underwear with the toe/heel area in his crotch area. So i tried wrapping the shaft of the boots around my legs and stuffed the toe/heel area into my underwear, once this was done i then left the house and hopped into the passenger seat of our car and the wife drove us home without noticing anything. I then proceeded to have the wife use said boots while we were having sex that night and once more the night after, to which she said the second time, " i don't remember us getting these boots, or remember wearing them for you before." I said "oh yeah? Well it has been awhile since we last used these boots" and she says" oh ok", so i am fairly certain she doesn't realize they are her sisters boots or just doesn't care, since then i've fucked them in front of her and cummed on them twice. I plan on keeping them for quite a while and using them as i please, and kind of wondering when the sister in law will notice her boots missing since she used them for a girls night out that time i saw her wearing them, which she doesn't go out very often. Will be posting pics of them getting cummed on here within the next day or two, but i hope you all enjoyed my little story.