EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

:twisted:
Last edited by Leevoy on Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Roshdi had the prettiest blue eyes for little Indian bootslut. We had so much fun laughing and getting wet while I licked her big badd boots like it was her pussy. She was blown away as I sucked on her buckles in broad noon daylight in front of several members of the student body. Why? Cuz she was fukkin into it too!!! Fukk yea, Roshdi :twisted: :evil:
roshdi1.jpg
roshdi2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Leevoy wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:18 pm Roshdi had the prettiest blue eyes for little Indian bootslut. We had so much fun laughing and getting wet while I licked her big badd boots like it was her pussy. She was blown away as I sucked on her buckles in broad noon daylight in front of several members of the student body. Why? Cuz she was fukkin into it too!!! Fukk yea, Roshdi :twisted: :evil:

roshdi1.jpg

roshdi2.jpg
More please get them to model the boots
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Campus Life is like, soooo much fun. You get to meet helpful young ladies such as Colleen (getting her boots worshipped), Patty (the disgusted one), and Nora who is operating my camera after I blasted her Tory Burch boots with spittle and rubbed my face in them like a dog. Patty was in disbelief, but I think she was jealous she wasn't getting a thorough spunking and likking like her eager and helpful friends with their pretty little riding boots...

Thanks for your help with the Rush ladies... :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
IMAG0003_67.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoesprayer

Post by shoesprayer »

I love coming back to this thread
paintman990

Post by paintman990 »

Love Roshdis boots,any more of her?
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Back to College with my Favorite Girls!!! :evil: :twisted:
Q1.jpg
Q2.jpg
Q3.jpg
Q4.jpg
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Amy has really good taste in boots and how to let them become soooooo hot!

Just perfect!
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Deisy CD wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:15 pm Amy has really good taste in boots and how to let them become soooooo hot!

Just perfect!
I know, right! They looked like they hadn't been cleaned in years so when I approached her about cleaning them she asked me if I picked her because of how dirty and filthy her boots looked.

They were so nicely broken-in and supple and had an amazing scent and flavor. We sat on a picnic bench for quite awhile and laughed and got to know each other very well while I licked and sniffed every inch of both boots. Sucked on her buckles like lollipops and she loved it! :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
goneyou

Post by goneyou »

any more. love this