EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

iraiken wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:54 am Damn bro this the best thread I've seen on here. Do you still manage to convince girls to let you do this all these years later?

Guessing it would be a lot different now that phones and cameras have improved, bet you could persuade them or their friends to video you cleaning the entire boot cleaning process. That would be unbeatable 👌
Thanks man I do it for me but I also do it for my fans.

The rise of MeToo and Covid has generated a more aware generation but its still easy to find a good markin some amazing pussy boots that I get to play with from time to time. :twisted: :evil:
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

Leevoy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:24 am So, which one of these boots makes you guys cum the most???
The 3 girls boots that were laughing and giggling is the story that makes me cum the most the small brown ones.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Footsub22 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:57 am
Leevoy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:24 am So, which one of these boots makes you guys cum the most???
The 3 girls boots that were laughing and giggling is the story that makes me cum the most the small brown ones.
This post is already 5 years old.
Hope this boots stayed with someone that take care of them,
So they must be looking fucking hot with all this years of cumming and drying.

I would like to see them now, how they look now.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

alexcia wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:38 am

Hell yea - prob so beat-up and broken-in and soft for thrashing and slashing with hard cock. And smelly and dirty too.

Those girls were so young and hot and horny that day - it was crazy. I should have fucked Leah with those big bad boots on that day...
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

Leevoy wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:55 am
alexcia wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:38 am

Hell yea - prob so beat-up and broken-in and soft for thrashing and slashing with hard cock. And smelly and dirty too.

Those girls were so young and hot and horny that day - it was crazy. I should have fucked Leah with those big bad boots on that day...
I would of cum in my pants at those girls
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Alexa let me go down on her insane Freebird boots in her house on campus last week! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
245507561_4392655850824049_8498696912233633558_n.jpg
Saw these smoking hot leather Freebirds on some smoking coed leaving the cafeteria one morning. I threw my pitch out there. Worst case scenario I run back to my car.

She invited me in her dorm a block away to go down on them because it was so cold outside. With boot sluts this dumb it's easy to see why Ted B. was so successful. :evil: :twisted: .HOWEVER she was so camera shy I could only get this before photo. I sucked and licked and sniffed that premium grade leather for what seemed like forever. If you've never sniffed a pair of Freebirds they're soooooooooooooo intoxicating. Got so high off of Alexas pussy leatherssssz...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

Those are amazing. I’ve cummed my wife’s freebirds so many times lol
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

snakeeyes wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:57 am Those are amazing. I’ve cummed my wife’s freebirds so many times lol
OMG - I'm Pretty much OBSESSEd with Freebird boots and the high the smell of that leather gives me. Usually I just ogle them online or from afar, but to have the opportunity to play with a bad-ass mutherfukkng pair of pussy leathers like that made my heart race out of my chest!!

To finally taste the flavors and scents of that leather on my tongue and up my nose made me basically get light-headed with sick pleasure. Sucks I couldn't get a pic of the massive mess I cleaned up on these long lengths of luscious leather. Her scent mixed with the smell and taste of that leather was one of the greatest experiences of my boot-stalk career. Got me so.fukking.high...

Would be awesome if you could post some pics of your wifeys Freebirds so they can be very much appreciated by me and all the other boot boys on here...
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

I think you should start offering money for the boots then you can wank in them whenever u want
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Footsub22 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:11 am I think you should start offering money for the boots then you can wank in them whenever u want
That would be cool, but I think what gets me off the most is the thrill of the hunt and the cock and brain rush of spending time in their presence and scent and chatting congenially like things are normal while I am spitting and sucking and slurping and smelling and tasting all of their intoxicating leathers and I can feel most of their pussies get wet in their tight little skinny jeans.

There's nothing like it and it gets me so fukking high...