A/S/L?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ashikokijin

Re: A/S/L?

Post by ashikokijin »

I'm a 32-year-old male living north of Los Angeles.
amelaars

Post by amelaars »

49 male /Groningen/Netherlands/ love (wet)boots 8)
alizarin55

Post by alizarin55 »

55/M/California I'm a bi, mwm, and have a long time boot, foot, and women's shoe fetish. Started with white go go boots and just kept going. Have explored my sub side over the years, and have owned a few pairs of slutty boots myself for play with others. Wife is fairly indifferent, but will wear them on request. I prefer having sex with a partner wearing boots, removing a women's boots and smelling them and licking her feet, giving oral service to a m or f wearing boots. Left to my own devices, I enjoy cumming and pissing on and in boots, Looking for a mature, booted, TV, or like-minded fetishist in No. Cal. Bay Area to play with. I keep a pair rubber boots in my car for walks in the hills and from time to time find myself in the woods, jacking off and pissing in them.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

Napier, New Zealand, 39 year old straight male with a long standing boot fetish.
Halfpac5

Post by Halfpac5 »

34/m/kenosha wisconsin
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

30/m/ straight male with boot fetish from north central Pennsylvania.