My Clueless Neighbor

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

horny4boot

My Clueless Neighbor

Post by horny4boot »

There is this lady from next door who saw me unload my car one day and saw all the shoes and boots. She asked me why i had so many ladies shoes and boots and i said that a friend of mine manufactures shoes and boots. She asked if i could get her a=some and i thought on the spot and told her that i could get her free shoes and boots and clogs, and of course she got really wet as any women would and asked how. I told her that they were conducting trials on the wear and tear of their footwear and needed a woman to test the shoes. She said great. I told her i would need to take pictures and videos of her wearing them and she would have to perform various tasks like reach for items high up so i could see the creasing of the leather. I would also need to take them back every 3 weeks to send for analysing and they would also be really wet inside because of the special cream they use to maintain the insole because she would have to wear them without socks. She agreed. I jerked off, spat, put lotion and even pissed so much in the shoes, boots and clogs, that you can see the piss and mixture leaking from the seems of the boots she is wearing in the picture. I have done this with a black girl that comes to our office as well. I also masturbate while they are doing these poses sometimes when i have the opportunity, i say i need to take pictures from under the table, then i take off my pants under the table and take a pair of clogs, cum in them while touching her foot or boot, i even can lick them without her knowing, then i give her the very same clog i came in and she tells me that the right clog is more wet and warm than the left one, and i say, that it was probably in the sun in the car. She is sooooo stupid. I am in love with this whore. She also gave me all her old shoes and boots. I have a pair of her flat full leather soft clogs which she said she wore so often, that the soles kept getting damaged. I have creamed these so much but the smell is so strong, it still stays. This will continue. Who wants more>>???????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nicklovesbootshox

Re: My Clueless Neighbor

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!
bootlickingslut

Post by bootlickingslut »

Bud, that is fantastic, top marks for the quick thinking, i'll be chuckling all day thinking about that, well done mate :D
powerfemale

Post by powerfemale »

very good thanx
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

Where is this thread gone?
AWESOME pictures, i hope the guy updates this thread some more!
sakione

Post by sakione »

thats amazing. continue !!
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Please put more pictures of the clogs. Pon más fotos de los zuecos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

I have been really busy guys...I promise i will update all my threads soon....i have tons of picts and new scams with diff girls
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

I wud fuck her so hard in those boots, mmm dirty slut
zipperfish

Post by zipperfish »

Yes ...both pairs of boots ...grab the booted legs while behind her...nice and hard.

More boots pics please !!!

:)