Caught Stories

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootcrazelife

Caught Stories

Post by bootcrazelife »

Hey I was just wondering if people had any interesting stories about how they were first caught Playing with a pair of boots or heels or doing what ever with them, and what happened when you got caught.
Last edited by bootcrazelife on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
horny4boot

Re: Caught Stories

Post by horny4boot »

Wow. Awesome story.
bmaclovesboots

Post by bmaclovesboots »

Wow you are so damn lucky I really wish my mom would do it for me cuz she has so many boots an I get so horny lookin at her when's shes wearin em one day she was sleepin On the couch n she had her boots on n I jerked off to em
BelgianBoots

Post by BelgianBoots »

comment deleted - be polite please.
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

I got caught while i was fucking the shit out of my moms peep toe sling backs..i remember it i had one on my cock and one on my nose..theni heard steps coming towards my room...D= and it was my mom and her friend...
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

your mom and her friend...? Did both of them see exactly was going on?
MAN I LOVE CAUGHT STORIES!!!
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

bonnie_twiggy wrote:your mom and her friend...? Did both of them see exactly was going on?
yeah they did...but her friend just stood there and my mom just kinda walked by me and stared at her cummy heels.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

FlipFlopsx wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:31 am
bonnie_twiggy wrote:your mom and her friend...? Did both of them see exactly was going on?
yeah they did...but her friend just stood there and my mom just kinda walked by me and stared at her cummy heels.
I know this is an old post but had to comment...
I bet her friend got excited looking at those cummy heels wishing it was hers!!