Closet full of boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leatherbootsforlife

Closet full of boots

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

Locked closet full of a life time of leather boots collecting from the age 16 to now 29. My family and friends have no idea I own 27 pairs of woman’s leather boots

Let me know what you guys think?

paulojean

Re: Closet full of boots

Post by paulojean »

Superbe trésor que tu possède
RB596

Post by RB596 »

Amazing collection!
Beamerboy

Post by Beamerboy »

wich are your most „used“?
laarzenlover112

Post by laarzenlover112 »

Wauw the need a lot of cum💦🥵 very nice!
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

wow i am so jealous. love it
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Most of them look the same, black KHBs with heels. The one tan pair sticks out. It would be nice to see more variety.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

je suis bandé au sang !!! Thanks !!
jacka

Post by jacka »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:56 pm Most of them look the same, black KHBs with heels. The one tan pair sticks out. It would be nice to see more variety.

To be fair, if that's your kink, then you tend to notice the difference in the arch, heel shape and height, material texture, amount of platform, toe shape etc. I have a very specific interest in normal high-street leather knee boots, so kudos to Leatherbootsforlife for the collection, and really taking care of them.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Leatherbootsforlife wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:07 pm Locked closet full of a life time of leather boots collecting from the age 16 to now 29. My family and friends have no idea I own 27 pairs of woman’s leather boots.

Let me know what you guys think?
I want to know how often you just open the closet you keep all of them in and take a big breath and get so fuckin high off the scent and pheromones of all those leathers...

I'd be permanently intoxicated and prob wouldn't be able to ever stop playing with and fucking them all.

Which pairs are your faves to play with, stick up your ass etc...