How did your boot fetish start?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

CHOCHI1999

How did your boot fetish start?

Post by CHOCHI1999 »

My fetish started when I was a child.
They made me ride a horse women who wore
boots
well-known woman who wore boots immediately made me hard
even once a girl gave me an involuntary bootjob
without knowing it
I was under a table and I sat on his boot
and then she then began to shake me very gently
So I unzipped my pants and started rubbing
against her brown boot I had a brutal erection
and all that she without knowing it
boot.perv.2

Re: How did your boot fetish start?

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Briefly, I first developed a fascination for girl's Mary Jane shoes when I was about 4 years old. As we got older, girls no longer wore Mary Janes to school. But when I was about 10 years old, girls and teachers started wearing boots. They became very popular during the 70s and I would gawk at girl's boots and fantasize about having sex with girls in boots. I lost my virginity at 17 to a girl who wasn't wearing boots, and while I could get it up, I could never climax, but at least she had a good time. My fantasy wasn't fulfilled until I was in college, and finally got to have sex with a young woman wearing black high-heeled KHBs, and I came all over the place for the first time. My fantasy changed when I got a copy of Penthouse magazine which had a picture of a lady in riding boots teasing her "stable boy's" cock with her boots. I had never seen or heard of a boot job before, but that is where my mind went, and that's what I wanted.
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Probably from the Sears, Spiegel, and Montgomery Ward catalogs. They had girls my own age modeling winter coats while wearing boots. The boots were a little big for them and sometimes went over their knees. One time I saw the school librarian Mrs McBryde wearing a brown pair of Sears boots at the supermarket. She was with her daughter and I wondered if Marsha tried on her mom's boots. I would if I was Marsha. There were also the British music tabloids that always had pictures of women in boots. Boots were a novelty then. I liked to wear my aunt's spike heeled shoes and rub them against my cock, but boots were another thing entirely. I would not have a personal experience with boots until I was much older.
Leatherbootsforlife

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

the first time this fetish naturally came up when I must have been about 6 or 7 years old in third world India my older sister got white leather pumps for a school function I remember being fixated on the way they looked and how they made me feel. I remember when no one was around our shoe rack I took the leather pumps rubbing them against my butt cheeks and how soft the cheap fake leather felt on my skin

what's really strange is I don't know why I did that at the age of 6 or 7 despite not knowing anything about what i was doing
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Leatherbootsforlife wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:54 am the first time this fetish naturally came up when I must have been about 6 or 7 years old in third world India my older sister got white leather pumps for a school function I remember being fixated on the way they looked and how they made me feel. I remember when no one was around our shoe rack I took the leather pumps rubbing them against my butt cheeks and how soft the cheap fake leather felt on my skin

what's really strange is I don't know why I did that at the age of 6 or 7 despite not knowing anything about what i was doing
It is really surprising that we start imprinting our sexuality at an age much earlier than puberty. I still vividly remember my little sister's Mary Jane shoes, even though it's been decades. Neither my mother nor sister wore boots, except for ugly snow boots.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

From my own experiences and reading that of others, later sexual interests do seem to exhibit in pre-sexual times and ways, although whether first experience was rubbing against aunties boots, sucking moms heels, or fuck_ng little sisters cute mj's, early fun with family footwear often seems to continue into a lifetime of sexual footwear preference.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

I too, was fixated by boots at an early age. I often wonder if my love of sexy boots is something I was hardwired with, or something I "learned". But, like others have said, I became fixated with my sister's red go go boots before puberty. I couldn't wait to be left home alone so I could wear them. Didn't know "what was up", just knew it felt good to wear them. About a year later, I started rubbing my little cock on those boots. Dry humped them for many months before I had my first ejaculation, exploded all over them. I was scared shitless, didn't know what happened, not the brightest bulb in the string for sure. Just knew this felt amazing and it has been boot love every since. I finally stole those red boots away from my sister one summer when she forgot about them. Now, I love wearing my high heel boots in public, no crossdressing, just sexy boots with levis. Always looking for new ways of making love to boots, and for new bootbuds.
chrisw22

Post by chrisw22 »

My experience was similar to pebblesf. I work my mom's (and later, older sister's boots) at a pre-sexual age. I just knew I liked them. One day I instinctively rubbed them on my crotch and waves ran over me. I was so young, I don't think there was even ejaculation that first time. It scared me as I had no idea what was happening. I got over that fear. Ha.
I went on to have a lot of fun in those boots!
chrisw22

Post by chrisw22 »

My experience was similar to pebblesf. I work my mom's (and later, older sister's boots) at a pre-sexual age. I just knew I liked them. One day I instinctively rubbed them on my crotch and waves ran over me. I was so young, I don't think there was even ejaculation that first time. It scared me as I had no idea what was happening. I got over that fear. Ha.
chrisw22

Post by chrisw22 »