😈Sisters leather boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

sph

😈Sisters leather boots

Post by sph »

(All pictures in her room)

I 16 years old sitting on the toilet my family lived in cheap raggedy apartments the bathroom door had a broken lock but everyone know if the lights Were on and door was closed someone’s in there but my bitch of a sister for whatever reason barges right in she was 19 at the time when she opened the door she got a head on point blank look at my shriveled almost inverted looking Micro-penis just the very tip of the head was poking out incredibly tiny she was in pure shock with her eyes wide open looked for two Full seconds then then close the door left I didn’t think to much of it at the time.

Later on when I pissed her off she would start making small penis jokes. Telling her friends and joking about it with my female cousins and probably her friends to. so I felt justified fucking her sexy boots while she wasn’t it home rubbing my nasty genitals all over that smooth sexy leather Felt amazing.

I got carried away and she caught me dry humping rubbing my hairy nuts on the boots but to my surprise she burst it out laughing saying that explains why they smelled like a tiny penis

it’s been awkward ever since that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherbootsforlife

Re: 😈Sisters leather boots

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

That was a fun story to jack off to lol.
Pubic hair rubbing against your sisters leather boots💦💦
shadowdragon2007

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

Those are some nice boots your sister has. Were you able to do any more of her shoes or has her guard been up since?
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

:evil: Damn...more pics or more info of that sister...she's a nasty one!!! :twisted:
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Would love to see more of your sister and her boots :P
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

Oh wow your sister is a slut I hope you flooded her boots
Fleduc11

Post by Fleduc11 »

laarzenlover112

Post by laarzenlover112 »

Please show us more from her boots they are so sexy!