students concert

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

belmodno20022

students concert

Post by belmodno20022 »

hi...so many great storys and pics here ....this is my last experience:
while studentorchestra played on stage i cd make it to the dressingroom, where i found this nice beatiful worn pair of soft-leather-boots!!! man-it realy was risky to take those shots, but i dreamed many nights after that about having loaded them...too bad i didnt..as i said-too risky....anyway-here are the shots:-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Botas y cuero

Re: students concert

Post by Botas y cuero »

Great post. They looked leather lined?(the best!) I would have cum inside them if poss but i knw its risky
Manfield

Post by Manfield »

That must have been really thrilling. Lovely boots with the contrasting black and brown leather too :)
Did you know the wearer or see them on her feet later?
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice boots!
belmodno20022

Post by belmodno20022 »

well, i didnt saw her in the boots after concert, but seen her around in those....wonderful soft leather inside! like a pussy;-) i sd have done it...damn!
Convolusion

Post by Convolusion »

Great Boots and a great job you've done! I would have done the same and I know about the thrill you must have felt during the job!!
I think the boots are from 'Pollini', a quite expensive brand. And the leather inside looks so great and soft.
bigdog

Post by bigdog »

nice boots how did they smell my favorite kind of boots i would of cum all over them do you know the girl love boots my wife has about 12 pairs of kneehighboots mostly black one pair of brown ridingboots looking for people with boot fetish in houston texas boots are sexy
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

I ve been in a similar situation and i know how fast the heart beats if anyone catches you! I would not have been able to control myself...
Mydirtyhobby99

Post by Mydirtyhobby99 »

Oh wow!
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Lord knows they would have been gone with me