NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/13/24)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

AndiW.

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 2/23/24)

Post by AndiW. »

Sure. 15 years ago I took photos of a booted girl in the street. I didn´t notice that a guy called the police. Suddenly two officers packed me in their car and drove me to the next police station. They said, they would check the camera and it could be sexual harrassment. Fortunately, there were only two pictures with the girl in small size at the edge on the camera. I was very lucky that my wife was not informed about that :( .
gman48

Post by gman48 »

AndiW. wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:56 am Sure. 15 years ago I took photos of a booted girl in the street. I didn´t notice that a guy called the police. Suddenly two officers packed me in their car and drove me to the next police station. They said, they would check the camera and it could be sexual harrassment. Fortunately, there were only two pictures with the girl in small size at the edge on the camera. I was very lucky that my wife was not informed about that :( .
Wow, that’s a very close call. Thank God nothing bad happened. With my photos and videos, there would be no doubt that I’m creeping on girls. I will be more careful.

Also, cool that you live in Germany. The girls are so hot there and the leather and boot fashion seems to be embraced by all women, and I heard they are very kinky 🤤
AndiW.

Post by AndiW. »

gman48 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:25 am Also, cool that you live in Germany. The girls are so hot there and the leather and boot fashion seems to be embraced by all women, and I heard they are very kinky 🤤
Sometimes it is cool, sometimes not :wink:
Imho only few ladies like boots and leather nowadays and if they do, they are from Russia or other countries of eastern europe :D
gman48

Post by gman48 »

AndiW. wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:06 am
gman48 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:25 am Also, cool that you live in Germany. The girls are so hot there and the leather and boot fashion seems to be embraced by all women, and I heard they are very kinky 🤤
Sometimes it is cool, sometimes not :wink:
Imho only few ladies like boots and leather nowadays and if they do, they are from Russia or other countries of eastern europe :D
Russian women will always be hot! My wife is Ukrainian, but sometimes it takes some convincing to get her to wear boots and leather. When she does, it's incredible!
gman48

Post by gman48 »

First post of the night, let me see how many I can get in before my wife gets home from the gym. This one was some French tourist in the fall. As with most younger tourist chicks, she was with her family so I had to be careful. I made my usual rounds, snapping photos and videos while passing her from all different angles. I followed her for quite some time, and before arousing any suspicion, was able to get my fill. At one point near the end, I got a frame of some leaves stuck to the bottom of her right boot. What I would do to be those leaves!

I loved her tight nylons and soft, skin-hugging boots. As a bonus, she was even wearing leather shorts! The whole time I was following her, I imagined digging my nose into her nylon ass, and eating her out through her pantyhose. After I deem her feet have sweated enough, I unzip her boots and inhale the magnificent, rank odors and suck every drop of sweat out of her nylon-encased feet. Then, I ravage her pussy until she violently cums over and over again. Finally, she would have to go catch her flight, so she leaves but she is forced to leave her delicious boots as a souvenir for me :twisted:

gman48

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 2/27/24)

Post by gman48 »

Got a lil two for one special with two hot blondes. First one was a girl with some hot knee boots that looked a bit like cowboy boots. Second was a very tall, hot girl with some very nice block-heeled knee highs. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any face shots, but just take my word for it that they were gorgeous.

I tracked girl 1 down on a rainy day, noticing a stunning blonde girl with the most perfect skin tone, her legs adorned with barely visible shorts and hot flat boots. I got all the usual angles, and even got a bit of her asscheek in one of them! Man would I have loved to have my way with her and her booted legs and feet.

Girl 2 I spotted in the subway. She was quite tall, which I think only makes her hotter with boots. There is so much power in every step, and she can easily squash me like a bug. I followed her a bit through the station, and got some prime time footage on the stairs. Recording while going up and down the stairs is one of my favorites, as you get some incredible angles you wouldn't get anywhere else :mrgreen:

gman48

Post by gman48 »

Post 3/3 for tonight, and another double feature! It's just a lot more efficient, especially for girls that i don't have 10+ pictures each for. We got a blonde and a brunette, both in sexy nylon tights and very hot heeled boots. I think around this time I started filming in 4K HD more rather than slo-mo, so the photo quality went up as well. It''s still tough, because screenshots of videos doesn't capture the original resolution. Anyone have tips on how to avoid this reduction in quality?

Anyways, the first one was this beautiful blonde in a classy outfit and high, block-heeled leather boots. She was like a goddess - I would do anything to be her boot slave and serve her forever. I also captured her side profile which shows enough of her face, but I wish I captured her face from the front too. Her friend noticed I was recording in that photo, but she wasn't nearly as attractive so she's irrelevant.

Second girl had some really sexy high-heeled boots and tights. She also had a rockin' body, which is very visible in her tight dress. I generally don't like dark-haired chicks as much as blondes, but this one really got my cock throbbing as I chased her down and got all the best angles. Enjoy :mrgreen:

Last edited by gman48 on Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bootfetish2904

Post by Bootfetish2904 »

Great job👌
AndiW.

Post by AndiW. »

gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:32 pm

Great Pictures!
I especially like the type of zipper. Must be a dream sniffing at them after she wore them the whole day :lol:
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Thanks! And yes, I’ve never thought about it but sometimes I prefer the zipper on the inside of the ankle more than the full length boot. It’s a lot easier to access the foot, and you can dig your nose into the small opening and inhale a more concentrated smell!