Candid feet and shoes on train

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

arialblack1

Candid feet and shoes on train

Post by arialblack1 »

Hello everyone, in this thread I would like to share with you, fans of candid feet, some images of women's feet and shoes that I meet while traveling by train, the summer period is the best one, because the feet are uncovered and clearly visible, shoes like sandals , wedges, slippers.
And many women have the habit of placing their shoes on train seats, making them dirty. It's almost a natural attitude.
As soon as I have the opportunity to secretly film their feet, I do it, sometimes the risk is high, sometimes a little simpler, I have many candid videos produced in the last 2 years, I will gradually add them.
I finally decided that I could earn something to get support while maintaining the quality of the video

Stay tuned
Last edited by arialblack1 on Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
arialblack1

Re: Candid feet and shoes on train

Post by arialblack1 »

In this candid, beauty brunette puts her shoes on train feat

https://payhip.com/b/7vgBx

Image Image Image Image
arialblack1

Post by arialblack1 »

A mature woman with beauty big feet and sandals, love her feet.
Image Image Image Image
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Sneakers please like nike etc
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

arialblack1 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:03 pm Hello everyone, in this thread I would like to share with you, fans of candid feet, some images of women's feet and shoes that I meet while traveling by train, the summer period is the best one, because the feet are uncovered and clearly visible, shoes like sandals , wedges, slippers.
And many women have the habit of placing their shoes on train seats, making them dirty. It's almost a natural attitude.
As soon as I have the opportunity to secretly film their feet, I do it, sometimes the risk is high, sometimes a little simpler, I have many candid videos produced in the last 2 years, I will gradually add them.
I finally decided that I could earn something to get support while maintaining the quality of the video

Stay tuned

When being on the train (or other public transports), I would be barefoot and try to place my feet where women in nice shoes might step on them. How about doing (and filming!) something like that?