Ashley Roberts worn heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Celebshoeman

Ashley Roberts worn heels

Post by Celebshoeman »

Ex pussycat dolls singer Ashley Roberts works in the UK at a radio station and every day the paps take her arrival pics.(visit Usersub to see them).

The best thing about this is she's wearing sexy pumps (about 4 different pairs). And over the months you can see them getting more and more worn in, like really well worn.

Toe bumps, scuffs etc, I can imagine they smell amazing, with toe prints etc. It's rare to see a celeb using the same heels over and over again.
bronxxx

Re: Ashley Roberts worn heels

Post by bronxxx »

Can you post the pics?
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.