My creepshots of high heels and boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Deisy CD

Re: My creepshots of high heels and boots

Post by Deisy CD »

All three is hot but the first is perfect. I am a boots lover but pics in daylight are so much more clear that they always are my preference. So sharp that you can see the texture, dirt etc. I love that!

X

Deisy
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

It's very popular with western style boots right at the place I live and this slut had nice pair in a dark red colour. I also think she noticed me taking pics of her and said something in her head phones right after I took the picture and turn around. Oops... :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Office girl was wearing a pair of patent leather boots on the tram today. Quite jerkable in my opinion :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Got a couple of great shots today. One from the gym and one of a true hottie with such perfectly sexy boots. Absolutely my personal favourite type of boots :P
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

These last kneehigh boots... Just killer!
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Wish you had the lady who they belong to in the pic also.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Deisy CD wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:12 am Wish you had the lady who they belong to in the pic also.
I do too... Had to be quick and she started walking away after a couple of seconds and had her back towards me by then. Very unfortunate.
epichotmess

Post by epichotmess »

quick shot at department store !!
Photo Jun 26, 5 43 52 AM.png
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Got very lucky today when I saw this girl in the corner of my eye when I crossed the street. Got close and started snapping pics. Love the look with the jeans and the pointy toe boots :D
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

You are lucky but man... I wish they would all lose those jeans and pants...

X

Deisy