My creepshots of high heels and boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bronxxx

Re: My creepshots of high heels and boots

Post by bronxxx »

Found a lovely hottie with stilettos and two office girls in their boots. I love office girls in boots :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

This lovely girl was waiting for the bus probably going to a party. Too bad we can't see more of the shoes with the pants covering them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

I love this slut. Got so lucky to see her wearing these western style boots while putting her boot on the ladder so I got to see a lot of it. This is the same girl wearing a leather skirt and black leather ankle boots on page 5: https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p1169850

These boots were very worn and on the last pic you can see that the sole is about to drop on the boot standing on the ladder :twisted:

I know where she works (a shop). Any ideas on how to approach her about buying the boots without letting her know exactly who is asking?
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Found the girl from last post again with her boots on. Just a couple of pics though since she was only outside the store for a very short while.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Found a girl looking really slutty with leather leggings, long nails and smoking her cigarette. I loved the heels and would love to shoot my load all over them and see her lick it up :twisted:
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

I'll reuse this old beauty of mine to see if there are any takers of my celebrity boots that I have gathered last couple of years:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=92787&p=1197384#p1197384