Milf / Mommy in Heels Photo Dump or Discussion

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hstern6969

Re: Milf / Mommy in Heels Photo Dump or Discussion

Post by hstern6969 »

hell yeah brother, love milfy feet and legs.
epichotmess

Post by epichotmess »

did she show her feet and soles when she shoeplayed??
Rickleg

Post by Rickleg »

cowboybootlover wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:27 pm I wanted to start a discussion about miles and their sexy heels and shoes, so here we go. I have always had a thing for older ladies and there feet and shoes. One of my biggest fantasies is going over to a friends house and is mom is a milf with some sexy heels and feet. She would leave and my friend would be sleeping and I have free range of her heels.

I can imagine milfs heels get nice and sweaty from their work to going shopping they work up some sweaty heels. What do you guys think lets discuss Milfs and their heels. Share you experiences or photos with us all. Lets keep this going!!

Here are a few pics form various places of Milfs can did in heels, my favorite view is a rear view LOL!!

12001664.png copy.jpeg1020132667 copy.jpg563432837 copy.jpg975696260 copy.jpg
HOLY SHIT WHO IS THAT IN THE LAST PIC?!? She is smokin in that skirt and those black patent heels!