In line at Starbucks !!

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

epichotmess

In line at Starbucks !!

Post by epichotmess »

At lunch on break form work yesterday at Starbucks, and I here that very distinctive sound of a woman walking /click clacking in High Heels!!, Banker Business type, Long Black hair with purple streaks in it and a cute face, and of course very nice legs and in HEELS !!, so of course I get behind her in line, just to sneak a few shots, and of course she did not disappoint, glad I was there I had a Raging Boner!

c1.jpeg
c2.jpeg
c3.jpeg
c5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heels_cummer2001

Re: In line at Starbucks !!

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

wow, she didn't just show you her legs and heels. She also showed you her sole. I probably would had offer to pay for her drink haha jk jk.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

Airing out her bare feet from her obviously sweaty pumps, instant boner. I wonder if there's any lucky men at her office who gets to sniff her shoes each evening, I know I would.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

she is asking for spunk on that dirty sole...

i would have obliged !
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

She knew exactly what she was doing...I'd go back everyday until I was able to "pay it forward" and pay for her order. If she bites...you're going to have some hellacious stories to share
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmm yes!!! Getting a boner myself just looking at the pics!!! You lucky there hopefully you run into her again..I bet she has other sexy heels!!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Fuck that's a hot sole shot !!
Great thinking to snap a pic .
Looks so tasty 😋
epichotmess

Post by epichotmess »

Yea it was a great day for me, thought about her all day that day, and hopefully if I see her again, I will take the advice and buy her drink for her for sure!! Some people in boxed me to see if I had anymore pics of her, sadly i do not of her because I jumped in line real quick behind her but I do have just some of the other pics of her nice legs and heels I didn't post because of blurriness, and i wanted to post the best ones, but here they are!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

mmm...wanking all over the slut now
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

fuck! those pumps are hot!!