Kats Candid Updates

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

Re: Kats Candid Updates

Post by dangeroussail »

katswornheels wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:13 pm This photo was taken when i was at 19 pairs, 7 more pairs have been bought since with more on the way.

rsz_19.jpg
7 more pairs! That is quite some addiction.

What other shoes are in the collection?
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

I’ve been following your IG for quite some time. Love your pics - your legs and feet look insane in your gorgeous heels. I’d love to be the one taking your candid pics though…?
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Thanks for all the comments. All the pics of them including soles and insoles are on my Onlyfans x
holyroman

Post by holyroman »

Just followed! Wow. Stunning
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Some candid's of a recent shopping trip in my Louboutin Kate 100's with leaves stuck to my heel....
leaves3.png
leaves2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Would you walk around in those heels with some leaves inside your sexy heels?? :)
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Of course! Would make a good custom video x
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Maybe you could take some pics & share walking around in public with a bunch of wet leaves inside your heels? :)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

katswornheels wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:44 am Some candid's of a recent shopping trip in my Louboutin Kate 100's with leaves stuck to my heel....

leaves3.pngleaves2.png
So Kates are one of the sexiest heels in existence