My GF’s Sexy Aunt

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

My GF’s Sexy Aunt

Post by dirtydan___ »

One day we were out of town visiting my gfs family and we arrived to her cousins yard sale. Her aunt was there helping and i could see from the car that she had sandals on and i have never seen her feet in person before then, so I immediately grabbed my phone and got ready to take this quick candid of her yummy feet.

Also I included some pics I found of her aunt on relatives social medias. The black dress pics are from my gfs moms party, which if you haven’t seen my gfs mom, you should check out my post for her in the shoe cumming forum ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dwang2003

Re: My GF’s Sexy Aunt

Post by dwang2003 »

Nice
azs

Post by azs »

The black pumps are fire...
zazoucoco

Post by zazoucoco »

azs wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:08 pm The black pumps are fire...
The flat sandals are fire...
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

zazoucoco wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:49 am
azs wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:08 pm The black pumps are fire...
The flat sandals are fire...
I love both but I need more pics of her in sandals and showing feet :(

I wish I could’ve inhaled the scent of these pumps that night I bet it was amazing with her foot sweat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I LOVE aunt material