Sil and cousins hot feet

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

Sil and cousins hot feet

Post by dirtydan___ »

Couldn’t help but stare at my sis in law and cousins feet at a recent gathering. The heels that they wore looked so damn sexy.

Here’s a few candids along with one that I got to take myself as they posed for a group photo.

Both of their feet look so yummy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dirtydan___ on Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mflorest3

Re: Sil and cousin in heels

Post by mflorest3 »

Looks like they do that on purpose to get our cocks hard!!!
Nice pics!! mmmmmm..
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very nice. How much fun would it have been to invite them over with a bunch of us and they sit back and watch us all pull our cock sound and take her and rubbing your feet and sliding are cock all over their feet and toes and blowing loads on them while they sit back and enjoy the attention

Both are feet look very tasty for sure. It got to love the ankle bracelet on the one also. What do the rest of their bodies look like and have you ever got the chance to check out their closet full of shoes
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Very hot
lorenzo95

Post by lorenzo95 »

Nice legs, super hot shoes. Would love to stick my nose into those at the end of the night :D
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:01 am Very nice. How much fun would it have been to invite them over with a bunch of us and they sit back and watch us all pull our cock sound and take her and rubbing your feet and sliding are cock all over their feet and toes and blowing loads on them while they sit back and enjoy the attention

Both are feet look very tasty for sure. It got to love the ankle bracelet on the one also. What do the rest of their bodies look like and have you ever got the chance to check out their closet full of shoes
If only…

Here’s some pics I found of them (cousin has lighter skin than my sil)
C81C33AE-3E49-4496-ADC1-89B8FA754898.jpeg
81D9BFFE-8BAA-4CF3-8F0C-1B93A17242FF.jpeg
E68453A9-86A5-4B52-A13F-E49FD62AED3B.jpeg
E24A0D99-D981-4FB8-992C-9FD327755AC8.jpeg
9B99D7C7-26B2-49C0-8ADD-C7CCBDB1B45F.jpeg
Also my SIL I’ve came on some of her sandals during a little vacation this past summer if you want to see that.
Link to SiL post: https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=84774
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Great pictures. There are bodies like Good Feet look great in those heels. That you were rock hard. I wish we were closer would definitely be up for hanging out with you and both of us blowing loads in their heels and my wife's heels.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

More of their feet
floplove

Post by floplove »

Very hot! I hope you've been jerking off to these pics !
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

floplove wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:26 am Very hot! I hope you've been jerking off to these pics !
All the time along with other pics 😉